Sponsored

JL.FR

First Name
Casa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo MOJITO
the 3.0 is well known (A630DECT), (EcoDiesel in USA) it is an excellent V6 diesel and it is the same that there is on the last version (4) of the Grand Cherokee and Lancia Théma 2 (Chrysler 300C) and Dodge Ram 1500 and Maserati Ghibli and Quatroporte ( 271 HP ). There are 190, 241, 250 and 271 HP versions. It is an engine developed by VM Motori in Italy to replace the Mercedes V6 diesel (OM642) following the purchase of Chrysler by Fiat.

hiilong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
More pictures ...

PC avant.jpg

03 DĂ©montage PC.jpg

IMG_1779.JPG
Curious to know Because i notice that EU Jeep wranglers have the lower fender flares. Are the rear fenders a single piece mold similar to the one that comes in sport, or 2 piece molds? Are the front fenders a two piece mold?

UKJeep2018

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Wrangler Sahara
Ouch, ÂŁ60k for a brand new wrangler now!! Inflation has hit Jeep hard. For reference in 2018 a 4 door Sahara was roughly ÂŁ47k.

Sponsored

O)()()()()(O

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Other than making the necessary lighting changes, Does anyone know If a US JLU Rubicon 3.6 with factory steel bumpers will be acceptable for import to Portugal? i may be adding a winch before exporting. I have original window sticker indicating the steel bumper option.

JL.FR

First Name
Casa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo MOJITO
Hello, you can import it in this condition and find a used European bumper. Many JL owners change the bumpers and sell European plastics!
Olá, você pode importá-lo neste estado e encontrar um pára-choque europeu usado. Muitos proprietários de JL trocam os pára-choques e vendem plásticos europeus!

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
Other than making the necessary lighting changes, Does anyone know If a US JLU Rubicon 3.6 with factory steel bumpers will be acceptable for import to Portugal? i may be adding a winch before exporting. I have original window sticker indicating the steel bumper option.
Depending on your situation, the import tax can be VERY, VERY, VERY high. Like literally twice the price of the car high.
It is based on the engine size, so with a 3.6... it's not gonna be cheap if you do not qualify as a non-habitual resident.
If you have owned the car less than 6 months you will also need to pay 23% of the car's import value.
You should contact an importer who deals specifically with Portugal because normally you need things like the EU DoC, Model 112 inspection cert if it's more than 4 years old, model 9 IMT and so on.
It's easy if the car is imported from another EU state though.

O)()()()()(O

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Depending on your situation, the import tax can be VERY, VERY, VERY high. Like literally twice the price of the car high.
It is based on the engine size, so with a 3.6... it's not gonna be cheap if you do not qualify as a non-habitual resident.
If you have owned the car less than 6 months you will also need to pay 23% of the car's import value.
You should contact an importer who deals specifically with Portugal because normally you need things like the EU DoC, Model 112 inspection cert if it's more than 4 years old, model 9 IMT and so on.
It's easy if the car is imported from another EU state though.
I will be moving from US to Portugal. The only taxes I am seeing are 10% (waived if moving there) and 27% VAT if owned less than 6 months of mileage less than 6k. Those are the only numbers I’ve been able to find after a couple hours of research. I am still looking to consult with a professional….if I can even find one.

pablo_max3045

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Engineering project manager
I will be moving from US to Portugal. The only taxes I am seeing are 10% (waived if moving there) and 27% VAT if owned less than 6 months of mileage less than 6k. Those are the only numbers I’ve been able to find after a couple hours of research. I am still looking to consult with a professional….if I can even find one.
I've not done it mind, just what I had seen online. There are a lot of exPats in Portugal, so there should definately be plenty of companies who do it.

Sponsored

Limey

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hydro JKU 3.6
Was looking at Jeep.de and looks like the petrol Wrangler is back for MY 2024, alongside the 4xE

The Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2.0L
Ouch, ÂŁ60k for a brand new wrangler now!! Inflation has hit Jeep hard. For reference in 2018 a 4 door Sahara was roughly ÂŁ47k.
Ha, in 2011 a brand new Sport cost 21K!!!!!!
Sponsored