JL in Europe

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
new bumper installed in the UK by Jeepey. re drilled to accept the standard parking sensors. 2" lift, side steps fitted

running 35x12.50x17 on slightly wider rims than standard

IMG_1111.JPG
I love the new look.
The sensors work correctly like the stock?
I have seen that you only have 2 sensors on each side, it also affects something when you are separated (by the trimmed parchment) from the sides of the Jeep. I fear for the warning located in the mirrors of the changes of direction by occupation of a vehicle in the next lane.
Do you notice the largest diameter of the tires in the acceleration?
The jeep in level has difficulty to gear the 8Âş gear before any slight slope in highway, when taking but of a 8.4% of final development with respect to stock?
It drives well with the 2 "elevator.?

Thank you
Sponsored

Last edited:

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
I received the Highline fender flares last friday. They were really bad packed into the box, and they are all scratched... Waiting for the dealer refund or replacement now... I'm so disappointed.

Capture d’écran 2019-05-24 à 16.04.50.png
Capture d’écran 2019-05-24 à 16.05.26.png
Pol there are many comments from disgruntled customers who have reached the bumpers in very poor condition due to poor packaging and ignores the protest emails.
Look at Quadr's complaints ... I think you bought them there

claus2103

First Name
Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
They must be disconnected, it is best to go to the dealer, it will be in warranty.
Mine the fenders led, always work.
Hello,

the daylights in the Flender are working, but the ring in the front lights doesn't work.

Have anybody information for our WRANGLER in Europe. Maybe the headlights are different between US an Europe or a have to install anything.

Is there anybody here who have contact to the JEEP Factory?

Thank you for your help

Claus

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
Hello,

the daylights in the Flender are working, but the ring in the front lights doesn't work.

Have anybody information for our WRANGLER in Europe. Maybe the headlights are different between US an Europe or a have to install anything.

Is there anybody here who have contact to the JEEP Factory?

Thank you for your help

Claus
My rings do not work either !!!

IMG_5855.JPG

claus2103

First Name
Claus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My rings do not work either !!!

IMG_5855.JPG
Hi Manuel,

you have the same shit....

i didnt understand why we have different headlights.

what i need is the original US headlights.

sorry but i looks better as the europe shit

Regards

Sponsored

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I have UK JLUR and with the Tazer unit can change quite a lot of settings, but not DLR.
my previous was a 2017 JKUR, but I had aftermarket LED headlamps - XVision....and I also had the AEV Procal unit which does allow you turn not only turn your DLR on and off, but you could select which light to use eg headlights or side markers.
Miss that!

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
Hi Manuel,

Regards
I am already used to the European position lights, they do not ask me completely, the American DLR are iconic of the Jeep, but we could not carry the two on, it would be illegal.
The problem of switching to the American headlight, is that you have to change the connectors of the cables as they will be different as always in almost the entire car, look at the connectors for changing bumpers and when carrying the JLUR the parking sensors are also different , you have to be careful with a loss of warranty.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I have UK JLUR and with the Tazer unit can change quite a lot of settings, but not DLR.
my previous was a 2017 JKUR, but I had aftermarket LED headlamps - XVision....and I also had the AEV Procal unit which does allow you turn not only turn your DLR on and off, but you could select which light to use eg headlights or side markers.
Miss that!
I may be wrong. On the Z-Automotive web site, they have three products. I have the Tazer JL Lite, there is also the Tazer JL and the Tazer JL Mini . These latter two, dave DLR...

https://zautomotive.com/product/tazer-jl-mini/

I know the Lite works on my UK JLUR, but I have no idea if the other units would work as per their spec sheet.

2A80C0D8-B2DA-45CD-B778-0CA205FB6B09.jpeg

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Hi Manuel,

Regards
It seems the European LED headlight don’t have the 4th wire that connects the halo ring:

Hey guys,

Happy to be making the post finally after chasing this factory kit (for a year) from Mopar.

I got a call from my dealership this morning that my LED Conversion Kit had arrived from Mopar. Seems pretty simple actually, both headlights, a very simple but well made wire harness that (works with) your factory halogen harness, the sales code to add, and a guide on how to align the headlights once installed.

The manual is 25 pages long, but comes with pictures and pretty decent step by step instructions. Comes with zip ties and a few extra clips for the installation as well.

This is the factory kit some people wanted for the lights, harness, etc that everyone with the Sport/Sport S and Non LED Saharas/Rubi's needed to complete the factory LED Headlight set up. Other routes exist besides this but I rarely read much about the kit from Mopar so I wanted to share it for anyone interested. I was surprised by how simple they made the kit, but again, I'm always happy for the non-complicated route.

I'll try to get this put on someday this week if the weather holds out. Nothing but rain clouds and storms here in Ohio. :rain:

I'll attach a few pictures to explain some of my gibberish lol. Fingers crossed it ends as smoothly as it looks. :rock:

Backstory: I went for this kit because I didn't have very good luck buying take offs from other owners, vendors, etc. I had a set of those 9" kiwi's and they blinded everyone in front of me and they're useless since I can't adjust those so I sent those back. I ended up with a weird LED set a few months back that was from Europe actually and those didn't have the (4th halo wire), which didn't have the halo ring and one was actually broken. Sooo long story short, I gave up and waited for my best option for me personally which was the factory offering LED Kit. At least these I can adjust and they aren't broken right out of the box haha. :CWL:

(TL:DR.........:handsinair: new lights showed up!)

IMG_4518.jpg
IMG_4519.jpg
IMG_4520.jpg
IMG_4522.jpg

Sponsored

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue
Hi guys, here I show you the height difference of the TeraFlex Lift "kit No. 1165200 which are actually 2" in front and 1.5 "behind, the good thing is that you do not have to change anything of the original jeep just add, and it is very easy to install , the tires are in stock, soon I will change them by 285/70 / 17r BF Ko2 will send photos again.
For now I leave the following for you to compare.
In the driving nothing has changed, it is the same without any kind of deviation, and I have not noticed that you have to regulate the steering wheel, since I notice it centered.
Only the height has changed, now you see much above the rest of the cars, also tell you that it costs a little more to go up, in fact my wife has already started complaining.
First photos in front, the last photo distance from the ground to the front sensor of the front bumper after the Lift.
IMG_6007 del.JPG

IMG_6030 del.JPG

IMG_6011.JPG

IMG_6028.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6008 tras.JPG

IMG_6031 tras.JPG

IMG_6010.JPG

IMG_6026.JPG

IMG_6033.JPG

Manuel

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2.0 T ocean blue

Rudolph Hart

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR GME Mojito!
Occupation
Semi retired
DB65AAA0-E79B-423A-A16D-89C329C75885.jpeg
ABD6E766-FC93-458F-A3C0-FF27999C3BB2.jpeg
260906CF-26CA-4F1E-B62A-799587D4914B.jpeg
Does anyone have a direct photo of the Euro hood vents?

I believe they are different than ours over here in the US.

If they are does anyone know the P/N’s? I haven’t been able to find any online..
Some pics of my Euro spec Rubicon, the hood is different to a US Rubicon. We can’t access the listings on the US Mopar site and the European site lists hardly anything so we’ll struggle with part numbers.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
DB65AAA0-E79B-423A-A16D-89C329C75885.jpeg
ABD6E766-FC93-458F-A3C0-FF27999C3BB2.jpeg
260906CF-26CA-4F1E-B62A-799587D4914B.jpeg

Some pics of my Euro spec Rubicon, the hood is different to a US Rubicon. We can’t access the listings on the US Mopar site and the European site lists hardly anything so we’ll struggle with part numbers.
Hey thanks for the photo! I knew they were different! I wonder if the vents are interchangeable? I like y’alls better!
Sponsored