• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington JL Hood Like NEW Black $99 (Washington)

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I installed a Rubi hood on my Sahara so I have my stock Sahara hood for sale $99 only has 400 miles use.

Boxed ready to go

hood%20box_zpsjkitzhzr.jpg

Step%20Wheels%20%204%20chrome_zps2wcbdoer.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

STAYZ7L

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Hi there, did you switch to a Rubicon hood? I also would like to switch, could you please send me the code for that mopar part? I saw three hoods with vents on mopar website and not sure which one is the right one. Thanks.

JoshuaaT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 6 Speed
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there, did you switch to a Rubicon hood? I also would like to switch, could you please send me the code for that mopar part? I saw three hoods with vents on mopar website and not sure which one is the right one. Thanks.
68281973AE is the US Rubicon hood
68281965AE is the European Rubicon hood
68281949AD is the US Sport/Sahara hood

STAYZ7L

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
68281973AE is the US Rubicon hood
68281965AE is the European Rubicon hood
68281949AD is the US Sport/Sahara hood
Hi there, thank you a lot for your reply. I saw another one from mopar website as well. Part number 82215373AC saying factory Rubicon hood and this one another couple hundred expensive than 68281973AE. Not sure what the difference for these two. If you are aware, please advise. Thanks!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there, thank you a lot for your reply. I saw another one from mopar website as well. Part number 82215373AC saying factory Rubicon hood and this one another couple hundred expensive than 68281973AE. Not sure what the difference for these two. If you are aware, please advise. Thanks!
Looks like 82215373AC comes with all components included. That explains higher cost.

This Hood is the same as the production Rubicon hood. It includes the hood, air inlet bezels, silencer pad and hardware. The hood comes unpainted in prime.

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightsout

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Yes I switched to the Rubicon hood among other things below is the receipt from the Rubicon hood parts. Note google 15% coupon for Mopar parts they seem to always have one that will save a few $$$

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Hood Like NEW Black $99 (Washington) hood invoice

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Hood Like NEW Black $99 (Washington) Alta 1

STAYZ7L

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Looks like 82215373AC comes with all components included. That explains higher cost.

This Hood is the same as the production Rubicon hood. It includes the hood, air inlet bezels, silencer pad and hardware. The hood comes unpainted in prime.
thanks a lot

STAYZ7L

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Yes I switched to the Rubicon hood among other things below is the receipt from the Rubicon hood parts. Note google 15% coupon for Mopar parts they seem to always have one that will save a few $$$

Thanks a lot for your reply. I love your tires and wheels. Please tell me the brand and model.

Sponsored