Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Annnnnnd of course the clipless version comes out just after I order a clipped version. Well, the wife wanted a clipless one, so I just placed another order. Looking forward to them!
Just sent you a PM Mike
Sponsored

DiveCon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Mark,

Just received my holster in the mail; tan with natural and a snap clip. Awesome craftsmanship, just as every picture has shown. Anyone could tell just by looking at the holder that you take pride in your work. Thank you, Sir! Like some others, I actually also just ordered a second one; this time clip-less and brown with natural. I look forward to receipt. Thanks Again.

CDHarris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Received my snap version yesterday. Great quality, but I think I would like the belt clip version so I ordered that today.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
We had another load of FOB holsters ship out today and we will have another load shipping out on Monday .. Huge Thanks to everyone for you orders

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Just sent you a PM Mike
Mark, I love these. So before you read on, please know that.

Part of me wishes the belt clip detachable. You see sometimes I just want to stick your device version that fully encapsulates the FOB into a pocket (along with the FOB) so as I lean on things I don't accidently engage the FOBs panic button, like I did today.

My dream of being a Ninja is wasted!;)

Post script: went to your website and see you have clipless versions!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Soon, very soon. I will post a pic of the only bright neon green thread in the thread type and size needed and hopefully get some feedback from the Mojito Jeepers (I have not even seen a Mojito yet in person .. I need to get out more)
Waiting to see this :)

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation

Part of me wishes the belt clip detachable. You see sometimes I just want to stick your device version that fully encapsulates the FOB into a pocket (along with the FOB) so as I lean on things I don't accidently engage the FOBs panic button, like I did today.

I am a little behind on my website pictures unfortunately. Hopefully I will get most of them updated this week. I cut and dyed a batch of clipless versions yesterday. I will be getting them built and glamour shots done this week (as well as shipped). Then I can updated some pics on the website.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Waiting to see this :)
Hello Tai, I will get a pic posted of the green thread today for feedback before making them available. Sealer is drying right now, shouldn't be more than a few hours

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Tai, I will get a pic posted of the green thread today for feedback before making them available. Sealer is drying right now, shouldn't be more than a few hours
Yayy ty hehe! Us Mojitoans gettin all excited!

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Just ordered a clipless holster tan/natural no window, already have the clipped version of this.

Very nice product, thanks.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Those that are looking for green thread, please let me know your thoughts. These are not on the website yet as I wanted to get your feedback first. Really limited in the thread type and size that I need. If thumbs up, that's great .. if not, don't worry I am not thinned skinned .. Thanks in advance

20180812_124515.jpg

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation

Just set the panic off while wet molding a holster around a FOB.. amazed that I had not done it up to now.
From a liability standpoint I think that designing it so that the belt clip could be easily removed and reinstalled potentially could make it so that it could be detached unintentionally. The only other option would be attaching the clip with screws with in-turn could be lost and would not be easy for all to reinstall on non window versions. For those that wanted a clipless design, I tried to make it so that any additional bulk or thickness was eliminated. While it is certainly possible to design it, I am just a little old school in thinking that the more things that you try to have something do, the less they do well .. still can't believe I set the panic off while wet molding

Status
Not open for further replies.