Not open for further replies.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I would be interested in a no-clip, no window holster, if you're still polling the crowd. With proximity entry I have never used the buttons on the fob.
Sponsored

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
These are now available on my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com Please go to the "Shop" tab at the top and it will display all current options available. I am estimating about 2 weeks lead time right now as I am awaiting more supplies. Thank you for your interest.
Order placed!

Jruedastinger

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep jl
I ordered two a couple days ago, one for my wife and another for me. What I was thinking was just cutting the tension clip off. I’m sure that will work great.

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
Mine arrived today. I attached it to my keychain, but the wife spotted it a few minutes later and I haven't seen it since. Time to order another one!
IMG_0899.jpg

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Interested in a clip less window version as well. Will keep key from opening and the buttons will have the extra depth of the leather to prevent pushing them by accident. Will order a clip version as well, but the clipless has my interest the most.

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 2 a couple days ago, as soon as i saw the pics in another thread. Gonna be hard to build a better "mouse trap" than this! :like::clap:

Gill

First Name
Gill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80,84,85 CJ. 83 Scrambler 2912 JKU 2018 JL Rubicon (ordered)
I just ordered one for each of my fobs. Looks like a great product.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Busy day cutting and dying today. Black is definitely in the lead as far as most ordered color. However the pic is a little misleading as some browns and tans are in various stages of build (so they didn't make the glamour shot) I appreciate the patience all of you have shown while getting these put together. More shipments going out early next week and towards the end of the week. Thank you for your orders.

20180728_164147.jpg

Sponsored

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Received mine this weekend, wow! I know it’s just a fob holster but the quality exceeds expectations as does the presentation, this is an awesome product and the craftsmanship appears to be outstanding...... This is easily worth more then I paid and IMHO Mark should be charging more for these.

kvport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Busy day cutting and dying today. Black is definitely in the lead as far as most ordered color. However the pic is a little misleading as some browns and tans are in various stages of build (so they didn't make the glamour shot) I appreciate the patience all of you have shown while getting these put together. More shipments going out early next week and towards the end of the week. Thank you for your orders.

20180728_164147.jpg
In case you are an Allen Edmonds shoe guy - do you know if your brown or your tan would be a closer match to their walnut color?

I have manual door locks on my JL, can you confirm that the holster will allow the key to be flipped open?

Status
Not open for further replies.