Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in the key FOB holster. I should have a red thread option for the black holster available towards the end of next week.
SO for the Sahara owners....how about Black with White Stitching?

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
@Blkjak

That red stitching really looks good on there! I've ordered already as you know. Curious to see what the belt clip looks like that you will be using.

For the record, I appreciate your terrific offering, your workmanship and your attention to detail and lastly that you are a sponsor here..

Still trying to figure out how you are only charging $35 for this holster and the shipping of same..
Thank you very much for you order and kind words.
I always believed that offering a quality product or service at a fair price and trying to exceed customer expectations are the best business objectives. With that being said, due to a variety of reasons I will not be able to maintain this price point indefinitely. As many of you know; the cost of doing business is ... costly. But I am happy that I can initially offer it to early adopters.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
SO for the Sahara owners....how about Black with White Stitching?
Thank you for your interest and suggestion. I have had many requests for different thread options (bright green, pink etc.) as well as requests for exotic inlays, different color leather and names/initial being stamped. I definitely plan on expanding for future options. However at this time (in order to maintain the current price point as long as possible) I have to somewhat limit current offerings,

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Just ordered black with red stitching and the button window. This is awesome. I love quality, hand made in the US products like this.

Steve
Thank you Steve ... from you pic you have made a hell of a life change ... I tip my hat to you sir

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Nice, just ordered a tan without the button window, black items are difficult to see/find when laid on black seats.

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Thanks Mark, these look beautiful! Just placed my order.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S 4 Door
Ordered a black/red/belt clip today. Going on blind faith. I'm sure it's top notch!

Thank you,

Lewis

tluke

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler, Mercedes ML550, Corvette, Polaris Slingshot & Honda CRF250L
Just placed my order. I'm tired of the key popping open in my pocket but so far I have not set off my panic alarm (yet). Your fob will be a welcomed improvement.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Ordered a black/red/belt clip today. Going on blind faith. I'm sure it's top notch!

Thank you,

Lewis
Thank you Lewis, hopefully I can exceed your expectations. If for any reason I do not, please let me know. I should be able to start making the belt clip versions next week. Thank you for you business

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
I’ll be ordering a couple at week’s end. Can you do embossing? Like maybe a Jeep logo?
In the future I am hoping to be able to offer customers more customized options (thread colors, exotics, dye colors, etc. ). However, unless FCA would be willing to grant me permission ... I would not be able to utilize the Jeep trademark. I respect all trademarks whether it is for firearm manufactures on my holsters or for any other products. Thank you for your interest and I hope you understand some of my business limitations.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.