Not open for further replies.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I ordered one, Mark was easy to deal with, I have no doubt the craftsmanship will be top notch when I get it!
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I ordered one, Mark was easy to deal with, I have no doubt the craftsmanship will be top notch when I get it!
I got two - Black - the pictures look great

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
UPDATE: Interest in these holsters has been greater than I ever expect. I am thankful to all of you. For ease in ordering and tracking (especially for me) I have been able to have these Jeep JL Key FOB Holsters added to my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com

You can now easily select your desired model, color and quantity and place your order.

I also have the postings for the black with red stitch options as well as the belt clip options. However, due to supply issues I will need a couple of weeks lead time on these. I will post pictures of these options as soon as I can.

To see and select all available options, please select the "Shop" button on the heading. If anyone has any issues with order placement or questions in general please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you all for your interest. Again, orders can be placed for all models of the JL Key FOB Holsters at:
www.gibsonleatherworks.com

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE: Interest in these holsters has been greater than I ever expect. I am thankful to all of you. For ease in ordering and tracking (especially for me) I have been able to have these Jeep JL Key FOB Holsters added to my website www.gibsonleatherworks.com

You can now easily select your desired model, color and quantity and place your order.

I also have the postings for the black with red stitch options as well as the belt clip options. However, due to supply issues I will need a couple of weeks lead time on these. I will post pictures of these options as soon as I can.

To see and select all available options, please select the "Shop" button on the heading. If anyone has any issues with order placement or questions in general please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you all for your interest. Again, orders can be placed for all models of the JL Key FOB Holsters at:
www.gibsonleatherworks.com
I told my wife about your leather holders and she immediately went to your website and ordered herself one.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Note: if we have already communicated on your orders via email, I have them already booked. No need to duplicated. Thank you in advance

Sponsored

Jkohler

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl rubicon 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2017 ram 3500
Got one ordered up. Thanks Mark

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! On your website I did not see the Black with Red stitching option. Wanted to get my name in the list as well.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Looks great! On your website I did not see the Black with Red stitching option. Wanted to get my name in the list as well.
On the website, select the "Shop" option at the top. This will list all the products. You should see 4 models that are identified as Black/Red, 2 with snap clips (1 with a button window and 1 without) and 2 with belt clips (with and without button window) I don't have pictures posted of these yet as I am still waiting on supplies

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just placed my order thanks!!

Sponsored

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
Just placed my order too. Went black with red stitching. Looking forward to a nice piece of craftsmanship.

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
I was in for 1 from the beginning, Mark has been super responsive! Can't wait.

Kerfien

First Name
Lesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Mojito! 1998 Eclipse Sypder. 1993 Honda Prelude
I would love a black one with a bright/neon green thread if that’s ever an option. Beautiful work!

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Good News, I received the red thread yesterday and attached are a couple of pictures of the Black with Red Thread snap clip models. My website has also been updated with the pictures as well. I am cutting, dying and prepping the the pieces, but unfortunately still waiting on other supplies. I have many orders already done or about to be finished and I will start shipping orders out this week. Thank you all for your interest and orders.

JKL FOB BLK_RED.jpg

JL FOB BLK_Red window.jpg

JL FOB Builds.jpg

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Blkjak

That red stitching really looks good on there! I've ordered already as you know. Curious to see what the belt clip looks like that you will be using.

For the record, I appreciate your terrific offering, your workmanship and your attention to detail and lastly that you are a sponsor here..

Still trying to figure out how you are only charging $35 for this holster and the shipping of same..
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.