Sponsored

JL Electronic Service Manual -- Out Of Stock?? WTH?

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Just went over to Tech Authority to buy the USB/Electronic service manual and it shows out of stock. WTH? How can an electronic manual be out of stock? It says you can buy a subscription, but they are ridiculously over priced. I'm not going to pay $20 every time I need a torque spec. Kind of a d1ck move if you ask me.
Why is there no factory manual available yet? The JL is 4 model years old already. C'mon Jeep! Give us a stink'n manual for Christ sake!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Electronic Service Manual -- Out Of Stock?? WTH? 1594232716797
Sponsored

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Fyi: I sent an email asking when the USB will be back in stock. Response from them below:

Thank you for contacting Mopar’s TechAuthority.

In response to your inquiry, the 2020 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Service Information USB is not expected to be available until early 2021.

As Adobe will end support of Flash Player on December 31, 2020, and to insure that Mopar TechAuthority is selling products containing current technology, we have removed all Service CDs and USBs for purchase from Mopar TechAuthority thru the remainder of 2020. Please check back in early 2021 for the newest product releases free from Flash Player.

For immediate needs, please check out our subscription products. Subscriptions provide immediate access to the latest service information by vehicle year/make/model. Note: Wiring CD’s and USBs are still available for sale as they do not utilize Adobe Flash Player.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

If you have any other questions, or if we can be of further assistance, please call us at 1-800-890-4038, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.

Sincerely,
Joan M.
Mopar’s TechAuthority

OP
OP
cosmokenney

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Fyi: I sent an email asking when the USB will be back in stock. Response from them below:

Thank you for contacting Mopar’s TechAuthority.

In response to your inquiry, the 2020 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon Service Information USB is not expected to be available until early 2021.

As Adobe will end support of Flash Player on December 31, 2020, and to insure that Mopar TechAuthority is selling products containing current technology, we have removed all Service CDs and USBs for purchase from Mopar TechAuthority thru the remainder of 2020. Please check back in early 2021 for the newest product releases free from Flash Player.

For immediate needs, please check out our subscription products. Subscriptions provide immediate access to the latest service information by vehicle year/make/model. Note: Wiring CD’s and USBs are still available for sale as they do not utilize Adobe Flash Player.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.

If you have any other questions, or if we can be of further assistance, please call us at 1-800-890-4038, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time.

Sincerely,
Joan M.
Mopar’s TechAuthority
Thank you!

First Name
Hasan & Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
hopefully someone will post a copy to gdrive or Mega and share the link here. Would love a copy for my 2021 Unlimited Rubicon.

OP
OP
cosmokenney

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
hopefully someone will post a copy to gdrive or Mega and share the link here. Would love a copy for my 2021 Unlimited Rubicon.
This!
Until I got my latest (brand-new) dirt bike that was how I always got my dirt bike service manuals. I find it odd that for such a popular vehicle there are not JL manuals posted up somewhere.
Still, though, I would love to get a hard copy manual. But I'd settle for anything at this point.