Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S

Dp227

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6MT
How are these holding up for you?
I actually moved them to the bottom of the grab handle shortly after these were taken. Looks a lot better that way and it’s how the guy who makes them suggested to do it. I was being stubborn putting them up top.

I’ve not had the doors *on* in 2 months. So far so good! No vibration, even at interstate speeds.

I’d buy them again for sure.
If you put your doors on and take the mirrors off, they go back on again in 10 seconds.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I actually moved them to the bottom of the grab handle shortly after these were taken. Looks a lot better that way and it’s how the guy who makes them suggested to do it. I was being stubborn putting them up top.

I’ve not had the doors *on* in 2 months. So far so good! No vibration, even at interstate speeds.

I’d buy them again for sure.
If you put your doors on and take the mirrors off, they go back on again in 10 seconds.
Etsy site shows he is out of stock. Anyone reach out and find out what is back log is? Weeks, months...

MrVito

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2023 JL
Etsy link didn't work for me, but I'm now looking for the .stl files so I could just 3D print these myself.

Quadratec