JL diesel lift kit?

SaltyWet

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I have the Dynatrac lift, talked to them and the only difference is that it came with an axle side spacer.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL diesel lift kit? 20201102_122259

This is with 37s. I measured before the lift, don't think I've gained more then 1/8th of an inch in the front which was a bit disappointing. Had to put spacers to level it out.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL diesel lift kit? 20201108_161119
(with spacers)
Sponsored

Mtngreen4wd

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR, ‘96 XJ
How did you lift come out? Im thinking of doing the Long arm on my JL diesel but is it worth it?

How did Rebel offload do ? would you recommend them
Sorry DiggerDoug, I hardly ever check this forum and apparently notifications aren’t on. I love my Rebel kit and the Kings. I went with A full MC arm kit and it flexes awesomely. Been through the wringer in Moab and HITR trail. Love the diesel...knock on wood!

one thing I would change with the Rebel kit is the rear springs. Mine was supplied with the 3.5” Rock Krawler springs and while the springs and rates are great, they needed to be the 4.5” springs to sit right. I changed these and actually added a 1/2” Teraflex spacer in the rear and it’s perfect. I hate the “stink bug” look with its ass end in the air but this set up sits it perfectly level as I can tell and when you load it up with all your gear it’s sags about an inch or so. With the 3.5” springs my kids said it looked like my ass was dragging when loaded.
Jeep Wrangler JL JL diesel lift kit? 7A4271B5-C0DF-4BC8-82DD-2CC3F505C1C9
Jeep Wrangler JL JL diesel lift kit? B28C086E-AB04-43E6-B4BD-BE621C38BF02

Last edited:

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Dynatrac lift, talked to them and the only difference is that it came with an axle side spacer.

This is with 37s. I measured before the lift, don't think I've gained more then 1/8th of an inch in the front which was a bit disappointing. Had to put spacers to level it out.
(with spacers)
Did you purchase the diesel lift?

Johnny2018

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021JLUD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone else installed a DT lift on a 3.0?

Sponsored

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
You may have read (latest issue of C&D) that Jeep increased shock/spring stiffness by 10% to offset the extra heft of the diesel configuration. Do you think that they'll be enough volume to justify a diesel-specific lift in the marketplace? This Jeep is a porker and I'd hate to be undersprung.
Bought my 2020 Willys JLU Diesel this past Aug, had the dealership install a 2.5" Mopar Lift while I was signing the paper work. I have noticed that my front end hits the bump stops a lot, off road and on road when I run over speed bumps at the posted and slower speeds. I wrote down the PN of the LF spring #68414065AA today, and looked it up and the website (northridge 4x4) stated that it would not fit my jeep, I wonder if they installed the wrong springs, stay tuned. The point to this story is, I would go with the stiffer springs for sure.

SaltyWet

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Bought my 2020 Willys JLU Diesel this past Aug, had the dealership install a 2.5" Mopar Lift while I was signing the paper work. I have noticed that my front end hits the bump stops a lot, off road and on road when I run over speed bumps at the posted and slower speeds. I wrote down the PN of the LF spring #68414065AA today, and looked it up and the website (northridge 4x4) stated that it would not fit my jeep, I wonder if they installed the wrong springs, stay tuned. The point to this story is, I would go with the stiffer springs for sure.
Looks like the dealer installed the 3.6 mopar lift for you

Untitled.png

Louisromersh

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel
Hey All so I was looking into a lift and a called a local off road shop and was inquiring about the RK 2.5" X-Factor lift and they made the recommendation for the JKS J-Konnect lift kit since I will be doing mostly daily driving but still want off road capability's, so my question is, has any one have experience with JKS lift and if so how do you like it?

Thanks in advance for your input.

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
Looks like the dealer installed the 3.6 mopar lift for you

Jeep Wrangler JL JL diesel lift kit? Untitled
thanks salty, looks like the springs for a 3.6 according to the mopar diagram. I had sent a text to my sales guy (supposed to be my go to guy) nothing heard, had been too busy to follow up, will re-engage soon!
Sponsored