JL diesel lift kit?

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
I spoke with Accutune and Evo Manufacturing yesterday morning and was informed that both companies will in fact have a diesel specific spring rate and was told they will be available "within a month" by both companies.

Hopefully this helps those of us who are on the fence.
This is another Jeep screwup beside 3.0L Diesel production start up fiasco. Mopar had Diesel wrangler available for testing before everybody else to develop lift kit for it and they still don't have it ready. They will loose potential monopoly for lift kits until every other manufacturer will have their ready for sale. Sheer incompetence.
Sponsored

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
This is another Jeep screwup beside 3.0L Diesel production start up fiasco. Mopar had Diesel wrangler available for testing before everybody else to develop lift kit for it and they still don't have it ready. They will loose potential monopoly for lift kits until every other manufacturer will have their ready for sale. Sheer incompetence.
Absolute incompetence, but after the 3.0 botched roll out, I can't say that I'm remotely surprised. That said, I will be happy to spend more money on a better overall "kit" with either of the manufacturers named.

JLDIESEL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Is anyone on this forum in SoCal wanting a free lift kit? FabTech needs a diesel to put their high end kit on it. Please PM me if interested. This will be free and must be a diesel.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Yea at a minimum they could have supplied the springs for folks who wanted better shocks and geometry correction components. Now they’ll squander their market position.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is anyone on this forum in SoCal wanting a free lift kit? FabTech needs a diesel to put their high end kit on it. Please PM me if interested. This will be free and must be a diesel.

Pm sent. I’d like to hear more

Sponsored

kosinar

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black JLUR 3.0 EcoDiesel received 3/6/20
Yea at a minimum they could have supplied the springs for folks who wanted better shocks and geometry correction components. Now they’ll squander their market position.
Diesel springs and shocks part numbers are already listed on Mopar lift kit installation diagram.

D4D36AB9-60EB-4DE8-A936-9C568C0F8782.png

OP
OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Diesel springs and shocks part numbers are already listed on Mopar lift kit installation diagram.

D4D36AB9-60EB-4DE8-A936-9C568C0F8782.png
So...is there an actual Mopar lift kit that includes the stiffer springs? I've seen quite few instances where members have supplemented non-Mopar kits with spacers. Does any supplier actually make a Diesel specific kit? I thought by ordering a 2021 I'd bypass the time-to-market delays by equipment manufacturers, but It looks like the aftermarket is still lagging.

AEV, where are you?

Gonzanc

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLURD, '76 FJ40, '17 BMW 650i Gran coupe
So...is there an actual Mopar lift kit that includes the stiffer springs? I've seen quite few instances where members have supplemented non-Mopar kits with spacers. Does any supplier actually make a Diesel specific kit? I thought by ordering a 2021 I'd bypass the time-to-market delays by equipment manufacturers, but It looks like the aftermarket is still lagging.
evo manufacturing has a kit that’s already hit the market

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0

AEV, where are you?
They’re going to be last to market with any diesel equipment just like the rest of their equipment.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I ended up going with the Metalcloak Lift kit for mine, I spoke with a few shops that put them on and said that the lift was true to form so I just went with it. Still in the process of finishing up, I ran into a few hiccups but it’s coming along :like:

Sponsored

Helislacker

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel JL
I Just purchased the 3.5 rubicon express lift for mine, i pick it up today will post pics later

Mr. Curti

First Name
Justin Curti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dairy Farmer
Vehicle Showcase
The builders and I couldn’t find what we were looking for, so we are using components from 8+/- companies and building some custom components to accomplish our end goal. When it’s done, I think it will be a rather unique and functional build. Hopefully before Christmas I’ll have a finished product to show.

DiggerDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ / JL
I’m doing coilovers on my diesel and when taking to the guys at Rebel Offroad, we realized the diesel is basically the same weight as a hemi or LS converted Jeep so they gave me the springs they use for the conversions. Arms are 3.5” MC game changer with King coilovers up front with King shocks and spring in back. Now if my darn Jeep would ever get here....
How did you lift come out? Im thinking of doing the Long arm on my JL diesel but is it worth it?

How did Rebel offload do ? would you recommend them

Gurk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JL Hemi Sold: JL, JK, TJ, XJ
Occupation
IT Infrastructure Security