JL Delivery Checklist

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"GAMORA" Mojito JLR 6-speed manual :)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
@Pink Brit & @cbrenthus, they snap onto the inner rear of the soft top, you can roll up the rear window and these will keep it tucked up nicely.
@shadowhunter22 you rock! These things have been driving me nuts! So the rear window is safe to roll up even with the semi rigid side edges? I had wondered how to keep it out of the way without damaging it's integrity.

@cbrenthus I only got the elastic doodads though, not the weird rubber piece, unless it's already installed somewhere on my Jeep.
Sponsored

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
@Pink Brit, I've rolled it up just fine. Easy way to appease my dog without dropping the whole top.
That's exactly why I want to roll up that back window, for times when I don't want to have to take out the windows completely. I didn't think it was possible with the JL, so you've just made my day! I assume you're leaving the tailgate bar installed and just rolling up the window, or are you rolling the window around the bar for additional stability?

shadowhunter22

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
I slid the tailgate bar out, but now that you mention it I may try leaving it in next time to see how that works!

That's exactly why I want to roll up that back window, for times when I don't want to have to take out the windows completely. I didn't think it was possible with the JL, so you've just made my day! I assume you're leaving the tailgate bar installed and just rolling up the window, or are you rolling the window around the bar for additional stability?

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
I slid the tailgate bar out, but now that you mention it I may try leaving it in next time to see how that works!
@shadowhunter22 If you get a chance, can you post a picture of how the window looks when it is rolled up, so I get an idea of how to do it right. I've never owned a Jeep before, and I know rolling the window will damage it more than laying it flat, but I have a 2 door, so if I want to take the window with me after taking it off it's much more complicated than just laying it on the floor. I have the MOPAR bag, but it uses up the rear cargo area, and that area is for my pup :)

Edit: my apologies, in my excitement about a use for the elastic doodads that came with my Jeep delivery, I realise my posts are off topic. @shadowhunter22 or anyone else who rolls their back window, please PM me with a photo if you have time instead of clogging up the delivery thread.

Sponsored

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer
Here is my weird rubbery thing I can't figure out:

1x3mUUJ.jpg
I wonder if it's some kind of filler piece, or protective packaging that didn't get discarded? Looks almost floor mat shaped?

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR

Pink Brit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Personal Trainer

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Thank you for this sticky thread. Mine was missing the tool kit. Asked the dealer to give me the tool kit out of his showroom Sahara and he agreed.

Sponsored

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
That’s not the idea of my checklist.

This is more along the lines of ensuring people are getting what they’re supposed to be getting with their new Jeep. Not necessarily with pre inspections. My theory on that, is go as far as you want to go with that...
In honor of K9Jeeper's statement above, I started a new thread with a different checklist designed to be more comprehensive, including things to inspect.

See https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/interactive-jl-delivery-checklist.32049/

WES IV

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S 2 dr with hardtop. Firecracker Red.
Occupation
Going over the hills and far away
Figured it may be a good idea to isolate a single thread to find information on what should be coming with your new JL, as I’m sure some folks have gotten shafted already and not received all the little extras upon delivery. Not everyone knows that info, so here’s what I have gathered thus far (feel free to chime in and I’ll edit if I’m missing items):

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (if you have locking lugs)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JL Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may just be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only). Not 100%, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep.
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped)
8. Towing Pkg only: small baggie with tubing and splices.
9. Rubicon only: MOPAR Black Fuel Filler Door
10. Block heater option, you need to be sure you get the removable cord that is part of the block heater kit (and look under your hood for it if not in a separate bag)
11. Rear Cargo cubby rubber mat (on 4 door)
12. Rubber mats inside your center console
13. Velcro straps if you have a sun rider top
14. If you get the Trail Management Cargo System, the cargo compartment floor-mat is included
15. Trail Management Cargo System option should include 6 tie down blocks

Also, ensure you get registered for the “Jeep Wave Program” because your new JL will receive complimentary maintainence for a period of time.

CONFIRMED NOT INCLUDED:
Windshield tie downs

What am I missing?
Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to getting my new Jeep and it's good to have something to go by.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Check that your mini ratchet works. Mine didn't ratchet properly and I had them replace it.

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Does the 2 door come with a freedom top storage bag? Just picked up my 2020 and couldn’t find it
Sponsored