First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Question for those with a better grasp of the aftermarket and replacement parts market than me: Are there any alternative dash trim kits available yet?

I've ordered a 2019 Mojito, which I love, but would like to do something with that bland silver dash. I'm thinking about pulling it and painting it or wrapping it. But honestly would prefer a leather wrapped trim like in the Sahara (I'm fancy like that). Is there any place I can pick one up? Anybody know if it'll fit a Rubi (I'd think it would)? Any interesting alternatives from the aftermarket yet?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlackRook

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
That's what I may end up doing. Get a nice textured pattern. Or perhaps covering it up with some stickers from @pixeldecals (huge fan of your stuff).

Does anybody know the part number of the Sahara dash trim kit? May have to ask a dealer about it...

MPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Here is how you take apart the dash to switch out panels and change colors.

Sponsored

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
I've ordered a 2019 Mojito, which I love, but would like to do something with that bland silver dash. But honestly would prefer a leather wrapped trim like in the Sahara (I'm fancy like that).
That's what I'm going to do with my 19 Mojito. I think with the leather seat and parts will look good with matching dash. Now how to match the red stitching.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I'm actually thinking of trading my red when it arrives. I think FCA should offer options not depending on which seats you chose. The red dash seems distracting to me

Drivera94

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I'm actually thinking of trading my red when it arrives. I think FCA should offer options not depending on which seats you chose. The red dash seems distracting to me
Let me know brother, im in orlando i can take the drive, i ordered a punkin ruby with the gray dash

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Let me know brother, im in orlando i can take the drive, i ordered a punkin ruby with the gray dash
4 hour drive for the red dash; that commitment! I'm waiting for it to arrive to make the final call. There's another member that wanted my future red dash as well, let's see when it comes in. That punkn will look sweet with the anodized red though!

Drivera94

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
4 hour drive for the red dash; that commitment! I'm waiting for it to arrive to make the final call. There's another member that wanted my future red dash as well, let's see when it comes in. That punkn will look sweet with the anodized red though!
Great! Yes, im thinking it could be, and why not about the drive, gives me good reason to take her for a spin.! ;)

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Great! Yes, im thinking it could be, and why not about the drive, gives me good reason to take her for a spin.! ;)
Yeah, I actually met my best friend that same way. Many years ago I sold wheels on a forum and everyone wanted me to ship them, only one guy said ā€œIā€™m in Orlando heading your wayā€. I thought he was nuts, 12 years later we are best friends and heā€™s still nuts.

I guess youā€™re right, the drive is enjoyable with the top off and some tunes!
Sponsored