• Total voters

sck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2016 JK, 1960 CJ5
Posted this on the Issues board and did not get any replies so moving it here (sorry about double post but I cant delete the other one or actually move it). figure as the other clutch thread is at 140+ pages, maybe we can get some decent stats on what is happening across the country.

Just wanted to see what this looks like as it appears some owners have had the replacement covered and some didnā€™t. Based on reading post and IMs received, having Jeep pay for it is not a mileage thing, it is a "who" you talk to thing.

Please answer the poll and post following details:
  1. Mileage when replaced
  2. Covered or Paid
  3. Clutch recalls done? Before or as part of clutch replacement
Mine went out at 44700 while waiting to take it in for second recall appointment. Not being covered.
Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Posted this on the Issues board and did not get any replies so moving it here (sorry about double post but I cant delete the other one or actually move it). figure as the other clutch thread is at 140+ pages, maybe we can get some decent stats on what is happening across the country.

Just wanted to see what this looks like as it appears some owners have had the replacement covered and some didnā€™t. Based on reading post and IMs received, having Jeep pay for it is not a mileage thing, it is a "who" you talk to thing.

Please answer the poll and post following details:
  1. Mileage when replaced
  2. Covered or Paid
  3. Clutch recalls done? Before or as part of clutch replacement
Mine went out at 44700 while waiting to take it in for second recall appointment. Not being covered.
My guess is very few people are having issues so a poll is going to be difficult to gain much traction no matter where you post it.

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 YJ, ā€˜21 JLR, ā€˜22 JLUR XR, ā€˜23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
1. 1100 miles!!!
2. Covered under warranty.
3. Recall to add the heat shielding performed after clutch grenaded. Ignored the recall to flash the PCM.
Sponsored