Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Any updates on these, Mark?
For the center console saddle bags, it will be a couple of weeks yet. My corporate job has been getting in the way of the leatherwork ... this working for a living bit is highly overrated :) ....

wriver82

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Red JLUR
Looking forward to seeing the final product, ordered the Key Fob and received it the other day, totally impressed with the level of craftsmanship. Showed a friend of mine your website and he will be contacting you about gun holsters.

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Looking forward to seeing the final product, ordered the Key Fob and received it the other day, totally impressed with the level of craftsmanship. Showed a friend of mine your website and he will be contacting you about gun holsters.
Thank you Bill, much appreciated

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Any news with the saddle bags?
Sorry for the delay on these. These should not be that tough to design and build but they are proving to be a little bit of a challenge. I have been working on several different prototypes and designs and we are nearing a final version. Each proto I have built I have been using for several weeks to see pros/cons. One thing I have determined is that I believe I like the open top versions better just from a convenience perspective .. stay tuned and again, sorry for the delays in making these available

TheWingman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Red JLUR
Sorry for the delay on these. These should not be that tough to design and build but they are proving to be a little bit of a challenge. I have been working on several different prototypes and designs and we are nearing a final version. Each proto I have built I have been using for several weeks to see pros/cons. One thing I have determined is that I believe I like the open top versions better just from a convenience perspective .. stay tuned and again, sorry for the delays in making these available
Awesome Mark. Still very much looking forward to them.

davidw

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Received the holsters a few days ago and love em. All are very well designed and look great. The phone holster installation is pretty straightforward.
Shipping and customer service are excellent.
Attaching some photos of the driver side phone holster and fob belt clip holster. Phone in picture is Samsung Galaxy S8 Active.
The only con I can think of is that I always forget my phone in the car now :facepalm:

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

IMG_9453.JPG

IMG_1466.JPG

IMG_5201.JPG

IMG_7333.JPG

IMG_8238.JPG

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Not exactly the same thing and not looking to rob sales from a forum entrepreneur but this organizer from Amazon looks like it was made to match the JL interior. Don't mind the apparent differences in the black between seat and organizer, that's just the camera. In person it's a near identical match

I did opt to yank out my cupholders so I could drill a hole and get a nut on the inside of the center console.

I use it to hold a couple pens and my phone all the time, and quite often I use the third cup holder. It's a small cup holder but still accommodates standard plastic water bottles and small Starbucks cups ;)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B075SZCNJC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_20190423_210012497.jpg

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Not exactly the same thing and not looking to rob sales from a forum entrepreneur but this organizer from Amazon looks like it was made to match the JL interior. Don't mind the apparent differences in the black between seat and organizer, that's just the camera. In person it's a near identical match

I did opt to yank out my cupholders so I could drill a hole and get a nut on the inside of the center console.

I use it to hold a couple pens and my phone all the time, and quite often I use the third cup holder. It's a small cup holder but still accommodates standard plastic water bottles and small Starbucks cups ;)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B075SZCNJC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_20190423_210012497.jpg
No worries D60, everybody likes different things and they have different needs .. they just need to use what works for them

OP
OP
Blkjak

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
How's the prototype coming?
Honestly … slow, the regular corp job has been keeping me so busy, it is all I can do to keep up with regular orders. But I have been working on them and the seat back bags on and off … just haven't come up with a design that I really like yet and still be able to keep it reasonably priced. Keep hoping for an epiphany … maybe I need to partake in some additional "cognitive enhancement fluid" aka Jack …

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Honestly … slow, the regular corp job has been keeping me so busy, it is all I can do to keep up with regular orders. But I have been working on them and the seat back bags on and off … just haven't come up with a design that I really like yet and still be able to keep it reasonably priced. Keep hoping for an epiphany … maybe I need to partake in some additional "cognitive enhancement fluid" aka Jack …
Well don't work too hard my friend:like:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.