JL been sitting in town....

Pylotgyder84

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I ordered a Rubicon JL back in early Feb. I’ve been told by the dealership it’s been in town since March 7, but isn’t estimated to arrive at the dealership until March 23-27. Which those dates have been continually pushed back over the last two weeks. Anyone have any ideas of what could be going on?
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Gee I don't know, maybe browse the forum before posting a topic that is already covering this with everybody's Jeep for the past 2 months?

dave.j.fisher

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I think all you can do is go off what your dealer is telling you...or give the jeep chat feature a try and request the issue to be escalated?

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a Rubicon JL back in early Feb. I’ve been told by the dealership it’s been in town since March 7, but isn’t estimated to arrive at the dealership until March 23-27. Which those dates have been continually pushed back over the last two weeks. Anyone have any ideas of what could be going on?
Maybe it was damaged in transit and they are fixing it. If so I’d want to know!

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
Gee I don't know, maybe browse the forum before posting a topic that is already covering this with everybody's Jeep for the past 2 months?
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl: :punch::punch::punch:

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
You do mean a 4dr....JLU, correct? Can't be a "JL"
Sponsored