This is what I want to do. Hope the Bestop uppers work out well

Advertisement

Pipewench

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU & 1947 Willys CJ2A, now eagerly awaiting my 2020 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Bestop half door twill uppers just ordered, hope they fit, I'll post as soon as I get them working.
WOW, that looks great. This is pretty much what I want to do when/if my 2020 m/t ever gets built.

May I ask, how much was it to have the front pair painted? My not-yet-built JL is a 2 door.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how modding them to fit with the uppers goes; that's pretty much what will clinch it for me.

JCR, if you're reading this, do please take note: if I didn't have to modify these myself to work with the uppers and mirrors, I would order them as soon as I have confirmation that my Jeep is being built. You can hold me to that, too.

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
WOW, that looks great. This is pretty much what I want to do when/if my 2020 m/t ever gets built.

May I ask, how much was it to have the front pair painted? My not-yet-built JL is a 2 door.

I'm really looking forward to hearing how modding them to fit with the uppers goes; that's pretty much what will clinch it for me.

JCR, if you're reading this, do please take note: if I didn't have to modify these myself to work with the uppers and mirrors, I would order them as soon as I have confirmation that my Jeep is being built. You can hold me to that, too.
MAACO painted two doors and 4 hinges for $450 with about a 5 day turnaround. This weekend I added Aries mirrors to them. Now waiting on Northridge to send the uppers.

12130A6B-FF7F-45F4-947E-7F50E64EA50F.jpeg

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm 95% sure I'll be ordering a set in the spring to run topless. Lots of half door hate in this thread...weird. this is the best option available. If Mopar ever mad half doors, which they won't, they're price em around $2k a door, I'm sure.