Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's so weird to me that they won't discount on an order for a 4xe but they will on other Wranglers. If it was buying from their own stock, I would totally get that. But my understanding is that customer orders don't impact their dealer allocations, so I don't get why it would make such a big deal what you were ordering. You'd think they'd either be willing to deal or not deal regardless of what Jeep you were looking to order.

Curious if anyone has any insight into what might be behind that behavior? I must be overlooking something.
As a dealer, the sold orders do impact allocation so some of the smaller dealers have to make a decision as to how to market the few Jeeps that they may get.. I don't mean that in a bad way, its just a conscious choice if you have only say 10 Jeeps a month.,. fortunately we here get allocated more at our store so I have some leeway.

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]
I guess I will be waiting a while for the hype and price of the 4xe to settle down before getting the 4xe.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I guess I will be waiting a while for the hype and price of the 4xe to settle down before getting the 4xe.
Jacob,

Yes, for those that want more of a complete bargain, we need to wait until cars have come into supply.. currently none of the cars have shipped at this time.. I am currently doing 2 percent over invoice though as an update.

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It's so weird to me that they won't discount on an order for a 4xe but they will on other Wranglers. If it was buying from their own stock, I would totally get that. But my understanding is that customer orders don't impact their dealer allocations, so I don't get why it would make such a big deal what you were ordering. You'd think they'd either be willing to deal or not deal regardless of what Jeep you were looking to order.

Curious if anyone has any insight into what might be behind that behavior? I must be overlooking something.
customer orders do impact allocation

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Guys, just be patient. If you are paying more than 5% below invoice, you have a bad deal. Go out of state if you have to.

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Not sure how many of you are aware of the California Clean Fuel Reward program which was launched in Nov 2020. Here is the link ----> https://cleanfuelreward.com/
I just spoke to one of their reps and the Wrangler 4xe will qualify for the full amount of $1500 effective immediately.

This program is not to be confused with the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project which is a different program altogether and I believe can be stacked with the Clean Fuel Rewards program and the Federal tax credit.

P.S: The Clean Vehicle Rebate program is moving goal posts to include only vehicles that are rated higher than 30 miles range (EPA rated) on electric charge only, so the Wrangler will not qualify as a result after the Apri 6th, 2021 deadline as stated on their website ( link below) :

https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/eligibility-guidelines

Last edited:

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Not sure how many of you are aware of the California Clean Fuel Reward program which was launched in Nov 2020. Here is the link ----> https://cleanfuelreward.com/
I just spoke to one of their reps and the Wrangler 4xe will qualify for the full amount of $1500 effective immediately.

This program is not to be confused with the Clean Vehicle Rebate Project which is a different program altogether and I believe can be stacked with the Clean Fuel Rewards program and the Federal tax credit.

P.S: The Clean Vehicle Rebate program is moving goal posts to include only vehicles that are rated higher than 30 miles range (EPA rated) on electric charge only, so the Wrangler will not qualify as a result after the Apri 6th, 2021 deadline as stated on their website ( link below) :

Thanks - any idea if and how it would work on a lease, a further cap cost reduction?

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Thanks - any idea if and how it would work on a lease, a further cap cost reduction?
If you lease instead of purchase a vehicle, all credits benefit the lessor. So, it will be the leasing company that will receive the tax credits, not you. Now I have heard that some dealers will reduce the monthly lease payment and pass on the savings to you but that is not the norm.

Sponsored

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Ally Bank, which many FCA dealers have access to, passes the 7500 to the consumer as a cap cost reduction.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI

Hi @sethz ! I had originally misread your post and thought the $1,500 was ending but now see that was the other program - great news!

Do you know if the clean fuel reward program will end at some stage or if there is a cap after a certain number of people use it?

Im deciding how long to wait to buy, as I want the pricing to settle down a bit after these become just like the regular wrangler.

There is another CA specific thread going over here that is trying to collect info for CA buyers: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/california-4xe-ordering.67026/post-1454948

also - are you in Georgia - how are you so familiar with the CA rebates - haha :)

oh, and I also see the 4xe listed on the website!

Jeep Wrangler JL JL 4XE ordering in Southern Cali 867E10CB-892C-4B53-8CCE-2257CD13C211

sethz

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4xe
Hi @sethz ! I had originally misread your post and thought the $1,500 was ending but now see that was the other program - great news!

Do you know if the clean fuel reward program will end at some stage or if there is a cap after a certain number of people use it?

Im deciding how long to wait to buy, as I want the pricing to settle down a bit after these become just like the regular wrangler.

There is another CA specific thread going over here that is trying to collect info for CA buyers: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/california-4xe-ordering.67026/post-1454948

also - are you in Georgia - how are you so familiar with the CA rebates - haha :)

oh, and I also see the 4xe listed on the website!

867E10CB-892C-4B53-8CCE-2257CD13C211.png
@dalema I don't believe the Clean Fuel Reward Program will end anytime soon since they just launched it. In fact I have a feeling that these programs will be able to tap into the current administration's planned spending on upgrading EV Infrastructure in a big way. I would wait as you said for prices to stabilize. I also feel that there may be more discounts available at the POS on EV vehicles above and over the $7500 credit as part of the Infrastructure bill, so I'd wait for details of the bill to come out before pulling the trigger. On the flip side if they announce an income cap on those credits we are all screwed :) !

As for why I am on this thread - I am moving to LA this summer, so thanks for the heads up about the other thread. I will surely look it up. Cheers !
Sponsored