Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Jl 2dr Sport S
20190608_190814.jpg
20190616_095010.jpg
Hello all!

After many years of wishing, I am finally a first time Jeep Wrangler owner! Just got a new 2018 JL 2 Door Sport S (Punk'n) and now I have some questions. Looking to the Jeep community for some help.

I am having a hard time finding accessories for the 2 door JL. Are there just not that many places that offer them yet or am I doing it wrong? Ex: soft top options, half doors, etc.

Also, does anyone know if the front doors for the JLU fit the JL? I doubt it but just curious as that would open up more options.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Taking suggestions for naming my Jeep!
Sponsored

dcwrangler

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon
20190608_190814.jpg
20190616_095010.jpg
Hello all!

After many years of wishing, I am finally a first time Jeep Wrangler owner! Just got a new 2018 JL 2 Door Sport S (Punk'n) and now I have some questions. Looking to the Jeep community for some help.

I am having a hard time finding accessories for the 2 door JL. Are there just not that many places that offer them yet or am I doing it wrong? Ex: soft top options, half doors, etc.

Also, does anyone know if the front doors for the JLU fit the JL? I doubt it but just curious as that would open up more options.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Taking suggestions for naming my Jeep!
The front doors are the same for the JL, JLU and the JT. Because it is relatively new to the market and there are not a lot of 2-doors so it is tough finding after market accessories. Check out these threads:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2-door-exclusive-jl-parts.17919/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2-door-storage-solutions.22339/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/cargo-mat-for-2-door-with-rear-seats-removed.11173/

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
check quadratec, extreme terrain. they are (slowly) getting stuff for the jl. it take a bit of searching.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Seat covers for the 2 door are out, Covercraft has a good assortment. BedTred has molded rubber floor coverings, and Rock rails, Sliders are making an appearance...

Sponsored

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Seat covers for the 2 door are out, Covercraft has a good assortment. BedTred has molded rubber floor coverings, and Rock rails, Sliders are making an appearance...
I put the old JK seat covers from Rugged Ridge in mine. The middle buckle underneath is a pain to engage but otherwise, it looks great and fits well.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse
Congrats on the new Jeep, looks good. Enjoy modding her to your liking and enjoyment.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I didn't have these seat covers in my JK. I purchased them this year. They were designed for JK or JL with side air bags. I said "old JK" covers because they've been around for a decade.

"New design allows for use with or without side airbag equipped Wranglers."
Sponsored