Sponsored

Processing

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I appreciate all of the feedback in regards to the transmission behavior and apologies for the delay in reply. I had some family stuff come up last Friday which had me out of the office until yesterday.

I'm going to look more into these transmission tune datapoints, still working on getting all of this up for everyone this week, although on the back foot with timing. So if not by Friday of this week, we will have this up next week for sure. It will be worth the wait.
Hey Iā€™m super interested in your guys stage 2 set up. Anyway we could get some loose predictions on what it may entail? Parts I could purchase now to start preparing (ie CAI, downpipe, IC, TOTL innovations ram air hood, exhaust, etc)?

and of course some hp/tq projected numbers would be nice;)

Engmoreau

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLRU
Hey Iā€™m super interested in your guys stage 2 set up. Anyway we could get some loose predictions on what it may entail? Parts I could purchase now to start preparing (ie CAI, downpipe, IC, TOTL innovations ram air hood, exhaust, etc)?

Where did you find a downpipe? The only one i saw was afe and they stopped making them.

Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Yeah, disregard - my brain went charge pipe, not down.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)

More flow will most likely be the key. Still in development with Phase 2 so I don't have any concrete details, but typically it will be supported by specific bolt on requirements. There's still head room on power, I wanted to try and keep Phase 1 suitable for a completely stock Wrangler. However, with just our V1 intake, along with an axleback exhaust, I had the tune making upwards of 360-370wtq and 280+whp during dyno testing. That was still on Phase 1, and I ended up dialing it back slightly to be more universal. So with full bolt ons and a freer flowing intake, there's still a lot in this engine. Phase 2 will aim to capitalize on that and be more aggressive.

I'll give more details as soon as I have them.

We've released our OBDII tuning system (the TUNERlink): https://shopeurocompulsion.net/products/tunerlink-obdii-tuning-system-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-0l-turbo

There's a good video on our youtube channel explaining how it works:

This is also at the bottom of the item page linked above.

Rub-ISH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0t, 22 Volvo XC60 T8 ER, 06 Audi A3
More flow will most likely be the key. Still in development with Phase 2 so I don't have any concrete details, but typically it will be supported by specific bolt on requirements. There's still head room on power, I wanted to try and keep Phase 1 suitable for a completely stock Wrangler. However, with just our V1 intake, along with an axleback exhaust, I had the tune making upwards of 360-370wtq and 280+whp during dyno testing. That was still on Phase 1, and I ended up dialing it back slightly to be more universal. So with full bolt ons and a freer flowing intake, there's still a lot in this engine. Phase 2 will aim to capitalize on that and be more aggressive.

I'll give more details as soon as I have them.

We've released our OBDII tuning system (the TUNERlink): https://shopeurocompulsion.net/products/tunerlink-obdii-tuning-system-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-0l-turbo

There's a good video on our youtube channel explaining how it works:

This is also at the bottom of the item page linked above.

Looks like a pretty cool systemā€¦

How does this work if I already have a tuned and unlocked ECU from you guys?

I am always down for more custom tuning via logging, I have felt that the tune I have now is good but not quite optimized for my mods. Sometimes the jeep feels surgy and ram air intake I have (S&B) seems like it could be flowing better/ optimized

Is there any kind of discount for people who already have a tune from the original process?

MOOG5050

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon XR
This is really interesting. I had a great experience with remote tuning for my Raptor. I will be looking into this. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like a pretty cool systemā€¦

How does this work if I already have a tuned and unlocked ECU from you guys?

I am always down for more custom tuning via logging, I have felt that the tune I have now is good but not quite optimized for my mods. Sometimes the jeep feels surgy and ram air intake I have (S&B) seems like it could be flowing better/ optimized

Is there any kind of discount for people who already have a tune from the original process?
I've had a few people ask, so I will talk with the guys and figure out what we can do to offer some sort of upgrade path.

devster

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Willys
Occupation
IT Director
Wrangler. However, with just our V1 intake, along with an axleback exhaust, I had the tune making upwards of 360-370wtq and 280+whp during dyno testing.
I'm curious how much the exhaust adds - I am all for doing an intake and a charge-pipe upgrade (looking a mishomoto), but I DO NOT WANT A LOUD 4-cyl! I'll take my intake and turbo noises over the sound of a loud 4-cyl turbo exhaust. I just can't stomach it.

Anyway... how long does support last with this $800 purchase? If I just buy it now and go completely stock, but then decide to do intake in a year -- will I get the updated tune?

Thanks, this looks really promising!

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm curious how much the exhaust adds - I am all for doing an intake and a charge-pipe upgrade (looking a mishomoto), but I DO NOT WANT A LOUD 4-cyl! I'll take my intake and turbo noises over the sound of a loud 4-cyl turbo exhaust. I just can't stomach it.

Anyway... how long does support last with this $800 purchase? If I just buy it now and go completely stock, but then decide to do intake in a year -- will I get the updated tune?

Thanks, this looks really promising!
Sorry guys, I missed these messages somehow. Support for the Tunerlink is lifetime support. As long as you have the device, and the car, we will offer tuning support for you on whatever upgrades you decide to do.

Any more info here?
I have had a lot of requests for this, and it looks like it's going to cost about $450 to upgrade if you have already purchased a direct tune. This is something I can invoice directly if you contact me at the tuning email. I'd like to get lower than that, but unfortunately the cost just really negates this. We will essentially be allowing you to upgrade just about at cost.

We've got a possible collaboration in the works with some great Jeep content creators who are going to put the Tunerlink system to the test, and show how it works and what they think about it, so stay tuned for that.
Sponsored