OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
With this tune would I get extra power from my S&B intake and muffler delete or will that not effect the results.
@GAGT pretty much covered that (thanks 😂). But in short, yes you can get a little extra with supporting modifications.

And Happy New Year everyone.

comatzd

First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@EUROCOMPULSION it looks like my ECU is out for delivery to you, how are your turnaround times after the holidays? I'm super excited abut this!

Also, do you have any plans for an ethanol blend tune? Are there any options for a 2-map system?

comatzd

First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm wondering about a count of members that have gotten the tune. Any issues so far? Anything to note outside of the vendor details?

I'm having some issues with mine that I will be trying to work out.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm wondering about a count of members that have gotten the tune. Any issues so far? Anything to note outside of the vendor details?

I'm having some issues with mine that I will be trying to work out.
Definitely no one has had your issue (or any issue so far). I've responded to your email.

Firecracker JL

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Members with the tune, can you give some feedback, i.e driveability, power feel, etc.?

bdb5430

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Members with the tune, can you give some feedback, i.e driveability, power feel, etc.?
I’ve had the tune for about 3k miles now. Biggest takeaway is that it gets into boost much quicker and pulls much harder, especially off the line. The power band is very smooth, not jarring. MPGs are about the same as they were before the tune, maybe a tick lower due to the fun factor. I haven’t been on the trails with it yet, so nothing to report there. I’m very impressed with it, especially considering I was running a piggyback tune before this. Zero regrets for me.

Speedracer

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JL 2.0
I’ve had the tune for about 3k miles now. Biggest takeaway is that it gets into boost much quicker and pulls much harder, especially off the line. The power band is very smooth, not jarring. MPGs are about the same as they were before the tune, maybe a tick lower due to the fun factor. I haven’t been on the trails with it yet, so nothing to report there. I’m very impressed with it, especially considering I was running a piggyback tune before this. Zero regrets for me.
Interesting, you said you were running a piggyback before, is there much difference between the 2 in your experience? I'm running the Vaitrix piggyback currently.

Cruzan

First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0 etroque
Has this setup been tested on a 2.0 with etorque?

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has this setup been tested on a 2.0 with etorque?

Yes, and in the first handful of customers we tuned, there were numerous E-Torque models.

Cruzan

First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0 etroque
Yes, and in the first handful of customers we tuned, there were numerous E-Torque models.
Thanks for the response!

Were your dyno and drivability results the same as a standard 2.0 without etorque? Are the numbers higher with etorque?

I am looking to pull the trigger on this setup, just have a few more questions….

I see you mentioning back in December that you are looking at a bigger turbo setup on the 2.0 motor.…Any updates on that?

Essentially after the install of your tuned pcm. Say there were upgrades to the motor- Intake, chargepipe, downpipe, etc. Would the PCM have to be sent back in for tuning? If so, what rates would I be looking at?

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the response!

Were your dyno and drivability results the same as a standard 2.0 without etorque? Are the numbers higher with etorque?

I am looking to pull the trigger on this setup, just have a few more questions….

I see you mentioning back in December that you are looking at a bigger turbo setup on the 2.0 motor.…Any updates on that?

Essentially after the install of your tuned pcm. Say there were upgrades to the motor- Intake, chargepipe, downpipe, etc. Would the PCM have to be sent back in for tuning? If so, what rates would I be looking at?
No news on the bigger turbo setup yet, we are working on a few things with protocol development and OBDII tuning before we move on to the turbo exclusively.

Basically, we don't charge for a one-time re-tune or flash, so sending it in after being tuned once won't cost anything (except return shipping). After that, we normally charge $150 for a map revision.

Our beta tester was semi local to us, but the drive was still a bit long for them. They weren't able to come back for etorque dyno results after the car had the tune on for a month or so. However, the initial impressions were the drivability was improved (and roughly the same improvements as the standard). Only difference I initially felt was boost coming on after shifting (at WOT) was a little smoother and consistent with the etorque. They also did some Dragy results to compare, if I recall their 40-100mph was a bit quicker than ours by a couple tenths, and their 0-60 was slightly faster as well.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
No news on the bigger turbo setup yet, we are working on a few things with protocol development and OBDII tuning before we move on to the turbo exclusively.
Anyone home? Thanks.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone home? Thanks.
Apologies, I didn't see the other thread response. We're not stocking the Vaitrix unit anymore moving forward. We have our own piggyback solution in development, and we have some new developments with ECU tuning that are going to supersede the piggyback in many ways. ECU tuning just has so much more to offer performance wise on this car.
Sponsored