Sponsored

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
C'mon gents, I've got my charge pipe, BOV, CAI and gonna get an axle back squared away soon - still trucking?
Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
Update: We had some issues with our tuning suite program providers. They use HASP keys and grant permissions to their users. It seems they were getting inspected by the EPA (around the same time COBB did a similar thing with their software) and they just decided to remove all Pro (meaning full Hex and 2D EPROM editing) permissions from their users. This resulted in us losing the ability to view and edit HEX code. 10 years of work was done in this program and the many many tables we had made over the years in thousands of software versions were lost in the program. So we have been catching up and migrating to a new program for the last few weeks. Sorry for the delays guys, really a not-so-fun situation.

We are not the only tuning company affected by this, some of you guys may have heard of others experiencing similar issues.

The positive of this whole situation is the new program we have migrated to has some nice features as compared to our old programming platform.

We hope to have more updates in the near future.

GAGT

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 4Xe, 19 TM3P, 02 Ford HD, 01 GAGT
Update: We had some issues with our tuning suite program providers. They use HASP keys and grant permissions to their users. It seems they were getting inspected by the EPA (around the same time COBB did a similar thing with their software) and they just decided to remove all Pro (meaning full Hex and 2D EPROM editing) permissions from their users. This resulted in us losing the ability to view and edit HEX code. 10 years of work was done in this program and the many many tables we had made over the years in thousands of software versions were lost in the program. So we have been catching up and migrating to a new program for the last few weeks. Sorry for the delays guys, really a not-so-fun situation.

We are not the only tuning company affected by this, some of you guys may have heard of others experiencing similar issues.

The positive of this whole situation is the new program we have migrated to has some nice features as compared to our old programming platform.

We hope to have more updates in the near future.
Wow that really stinks for you guys. Sounds like you are making the best of it and hopefully with the new features it works in your favor.

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
Our “friends(?) at CARB and EPA have the ability to sting tuners pretty hard ($$$). Even when a tune actually improves fuel economy and smooths out power (and in the case of some diesels actually reduces visible emissions). The powers that be do NOT want modified engines at all. I strongly suspect modifications to power plants will be completely verboten ere long..

Sponsored

AnnDee4444

Threads
Reaction score
'18 JLR 2.0
Our “friends(?) at CARB and EPA have the ability to sting tuners pretty hard ($$$). Even when a tune actually improves fuel economy and smooths out power (and in the case of some diesels actually reduces visible emissions). The powers that be do NOT want modified engines at all. I strongly suspect modifications to power plants will be completely verboten ere long..
There are tunes that have a CARB EO number for other vehicles... so It's possible for the JL too. The tuner has to go though the certification process.

Shibadog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S hardtop
Occupation
Safety &Fire Protection Engineer (Retired)
There are tunes that have a CARB EO number for other vehicles... so It's possible for the JL too. The tuner has to go though the certification process.
Yup, I have one on my truck, however the approval process is a tad “complex”. As emissions standards grow ever tighter, one can only expect ever more restrictions.

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
rrrr uuuu asleep at the wheel how is the tune coming i hope that i live long enough 2 see it

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rrrr uuuu asleep at the wheel how is the tune coming i hope that i live long enough 2 see it
Patience my friend. Hope to have more updates soon.

Sponsored

rdk5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep 392
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Patience? This thread started 25 months ago, still no product. At this rate the JM (or whatever they call the next wrangler) will be available before we can buy your tune.
Relaxxx, it's not like you paid money or were promised anything. They clearly had an unexpected block with their tuning suite that caused additional delays.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Relaxxx, it's not like you paid money or were promised anything. They clearly had an unexpected block with their tuning suite that caused additional delays.
19 months after starting this thread. It's bad marketing and bad business to post publicly a product that you won't release for years period. Being condescending about "patience" to potential customers that have already been waiting years is just dumb. Just calling it like I see it.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 months after starting this thread. It's bad marketing and bad business to post publicly a product that you won't release for years period. Being condescending about "patience" to potential customers that have already been waiting years is just dumb. Just calling it like I see it.
It was not our intention to be condescending in any way shape or form, so apologies to @carlhenry if we came off that way. We simply wanted to reply but had nothing more to share yet.

@rdk5 is correct. This event has caused massive issues at our tuning department causing delays for a good many platforms/cars we tune. Being that we only have two tuners, it has caused development delays as well. Rather than post about further delays we wanted to wait until we had some info to share.

We appreciate everyone's interest and again no excuse for how long this has taken us.

carlhenry

First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 wrangler jl 2.0
been over one month yauall still alive
Sponsored