OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
I'll probably get flamed for asking but have you seen any mileage improvements with additional power/torque?
Never hurts to ask. That testing will come when we finalize the tune. Not sure how in-depth we will go as of yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And some under hood heating testing? Take it to the southwest maybe? I’m sure someone (myself) could log for you or one of ya leave Tulsa with the 35’s on and make a trip of it. I’d have to get away from KY to do it but have family in Mannford to stay with. I could vlog it too.
Not sure about a road trip. OK has everything we would need for testing. We would maybe do a couple of Beta testers, but that is undetermined as of now. We will do IAT logging as well as monitor timing extensively. Already do that quite a bit actually.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Not sure about a road trip. OK has everything we would need for testing. We would maybe do a couple of Beta testers, but that is undetermined as of now. We will do IAT logging as well as monitor timing extensively. Already do that quite a bit actually.
That’s normal but I thought outside temp extremes on the streets/roads under varying loads would give that extra bit of testing for the outlier conditions.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s normal but I thought outside temp extremes on the streets/roads under varying loads would give that extra bit of testing for the outlier conditions.
I wish more tuners made it their norm to test those things. OK gets quite hot and humid so we will test that for sure. One day we may make a trip as you suggest.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
I wish more tuners made it their norm to test those things. OK gets quite hot and humid so we will test that for sure. One day we may make a trip as you suggest.
Oh I remember. The winds make it better than KY though. I think it was hotter and drier in the early 80’s. Now you guys have green grass. lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y'all got any more of those weekly updates?

Jeep Wrangler JL JL 2.0L Turbo ECU Tune Development by Eurocompulsion tyronebiggums
Haha! Funny stuff.

Lots of updates we were just waiting as we wanted to make the post with Dyno Numbers, Data logs, and dragy times.

Tune is running amazing even with the 35's on now. AFR's (we have them in a healthy safe range between max power rich and max power lean) are great The Jeep is not pulling any timing with the 25 psi and is even advancing timing 4 degress most of the time. We are planning some off road time, as well as some light towing to be sure the tune has no issues in both regards.

We wanna grab Dragy times with the 35's and with the stock wheels/tires just to give good comparisons.

rdk5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep 392
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Would this tune possibly work with the 4XE since it's the same engine?

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would this tune possibly work with the 4XE since it's the same engine?
It's possible, but we would have to confirm before saying it is for sure possible. We may one day grab a 4XE and do that.

rdk5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep 392
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks for the quick response! I have one on order and this would definitely be awesome to use when just on the gas engine (e-save mode)

Sponsored

SG19JLUR

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just to clarify, is this a flash tune or a piggyback? And will it be available for 2021's? Superchips has a flash tune but it's not available for 2021's yet.

cs2k

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0
Occupation
Engineer
Just to clarify, is this a flash tune or a piggyback? And will it be available for 2021's? Superchips has a flash tune but it's not available for 2021's yet.
I think this is a flash tune since he talked about altering timing.
I agree that this is a great opportunity for eurocompulsion to step in since superchip seems like they have more or less abandoned updating their flash tune in favor of their piggyback tune (pulsar).

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think this is a flash tune since he talked about altering timing.
I agree that this is a great opportunity for eurocompulsion to step in since superchip seems like they have more or less abandoned updating their flash tune in favor of their piggyback tune (pulsar).
This is a flash tune. As of now a Bench Tune (meaning we directly tune the ECU). We hope one day to offer handheld flash tuning as well. We have a 2020 so we would have to work with a Beta Tester (a local Beta Tester would be best) to see if the tune would be compatible or not. We are modifying the stock file so I don't see why it would not, but a look at a 2021 ECU's internal software would help answer that question. When finished with this tune I am sure we could find a 2021 Software version and start working on that.

I don't think Superchips will abandon their ECU Flash tune as they are owned by the largest tuning company in the world (Holley Performance through Powerteq). It is smart of them to offer both options.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...patiently over here waiting for the tune, but also a big turbo kit lol
We appreciate it!

Well, we are currently developing a Big Turbo option for the 2.0L GME SOHC MULTIAIR engine in the Giulia/Stelvio. We will test and see if it's compatible when that time comes. Pretty far off from that point though.
Sponsored