Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Friday Update:

Hi Guys,

Tune development continues. We are playing with timing as of now and man the Jeep is liking it so far. We plan to get new dyno results next week and maybe some more dragy times. Also working on some more tune features. We have raised the rev limiters and have been testing that as well. Sorry, I don't have more juicy details for you guys as of now, but we are making good progress and getting lots of Data.

Enjoy the weekend and we will be back next week with more updates!
Waiting with baited breath. Lol. If you need someone to test it in the "soon to be freezing our butts off in a Canadian winter", let me know!
Sponsored

Last edited:

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Sign me right up when my power train warranty is gone. Cant wait to see future updates and what these 2.0s can do. After seeing the aftermarket for the 2.3 eco boost and what they can do In excited for the 2.0.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU (2.0L Turbo)
*cue elevator music

just over here tryna be patient, waiting for the update lol
Have some coming soon. Friday is usually the update day so we can give the highlights of the week.

We have flashed a few more revisions since last Friday and the Jeep has been doing well so far.

Mylesperhour

First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU
Can't wait to read the updates! Been quietly watching and crossing my fingers at some point OBDII tuning is possible.

Either way it's great to see so much progress overall!

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't wait to read the updates! Been quietly watching and crossing my fingers at some point OBDII tuning is possible.

Either way it's great to see so much progress overall!
OBDII Flash tuning is the end goal. As you may know in that regard we are at the mercy of Alientech our handheld provider. Send them some emails like we have been so they know it is in demand.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
OBDII Flash tuning is the end goal. As you may know in that regard we are at the mercy of Alientech our handheld provider. Send them some emails like we have been so they know it is in demand.
Alientech-tuning.com?

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alientech-tuning.com?
Our contact said that there is not really a way to contact the Commercial and Development branch directly, which is fair. We started a support ticket long ago and according to our contact that is the only way to reach that department. Support tickets are only for dealers like us sadly though. We will just be sure to keep on the support ticket and try and push them as we can.

Appreciate everyone's willingness to try and help out though!

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Friday update:

We are pushing the dyno time and dragy runs to a date in the future. We made a lot more progress than anticipated this week and would rather finish up Phase 1 and dyno/test that instead of another Beta tune.

Enjoy the weekend!

Sponsored

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Friday Update:

Not much to report. Getting quite close just ironing out a few things and popping on 35's to see how the tune does with those.

OP
OP
EUROCOMPULSION

EUROCOMPULSION

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is an old post with dyno charts for one of our first Beta tunes in case you have not seen that - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...elopment-by-eurocompulsion.51961/post-1307975

As for the finished Phase 1 tune, no dyno charts or dragy times yet. We are waiting to finish Phase 1 then we will post the finished power results and times. As for when that will be, hard to say exact dates, but the tune is very solid as of now. Just testing the limits and dialing back to ensure we get the most power without compromising reliability. We also plan to do off-road tests with our 35's once we finish the tune to be sure it can work well when in 4WD lo and hi.

comatzd

First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'll probably get flamed for asking but have you seen any mileage improvements with additional power/torque?

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Here is an old post with dyno charts for one of our first Beta tunes in case you have not seen that - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...elopment-by-eurocompulsion.51961/post-1307975

As for the finished Phase 1 tune, no dyno charts or dragy times yet. We are waiting to finish Phase 1 then we will post the finished power results and times. As for when that will be, hard to say exact dates, but the tune is very solid as of now. Just testing the limits and dialing back to ensure we get the most power without compromising reliability. We also plan to do off-road tests with our 35's once we finish the tune to be sure it can work well when in 4WD lo and hi.
And some under hood heating testing? Take it to the southwest maybe? I’m sure someone (myself) could log for you or one of ya leave Tulsa with the 35’s on and make a trip of it. I’d have to get away from KY to do it but have family in Mannford to stay with. I could vlog it too.
Sponsored