Jkloud 2 door hammock impressions?

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
https://www.amazon.com/Jeep-Wrangler-Hammock-JKloud-Door/dp/B08GBMMWTH?th=1

Hey all,

Above is the product in question. I've seen a few impressions around the internet on the 4 door, but very little in the way of 2 door impressions. I'd love to get this as an easy option to sleep in the Jeep if time or weather doesn't allow for tent setup, or if I'm just wanting to save space for other gear. Bonus is that it acts as a sunscreen (not helpful for me since I have the soft top and can just go safari), or a cargo cover (which IS helpful for me... since I have the soft top).

It's a little pricey, but a small business and made in the U.S. so I'm happy to support them... if other's have had good experiences with it in the 2 door.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase

Hey all,

Above is the product in question. I've seen a few impressions around the internet on the 4 door, but very little in the way of 2 door impressions. I'd love to get this as an easy option to sleep in the Jeep if time or weather doesn't allow for tent setup, or if I'm just wanting to save space for other gear. Bonus is that it acts as a sunscreen (not helpful for me since I have the soft top and can just go safari), or a cargo cover (which IS helpful for me... since I have the soft top).

It's a little pricey, but a small business and made in the U.S. so I'm happy to support them... if other's have had good experiences with it in the 2 door.

I have no experience with it, but looks like a neat idea. They have a video on Youtube:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L

Hey all,

Have you also checked out hitch hammocks?

OP
OP
WreckEm711

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
Have you also checked out hitch hammocks?
I've taken a look at them, but not what I am wanting for this particular use, if I'm going to be outside of the Jeep I'll just use my tent and sprawl out hah, thanks for the suggestion though!

OP
OP
WreckEm711

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I like the multi-purpose aspects of this. And for a TWO DOOR
Same, and folds down small and can throw it under the seat or in the rear cargo area, lots of different hang configurations, all that good stuff. Was just hoping to find some impressions from someone with a 2 door, everything I can find online is primarily 4 door!

Think I might pick one up this summer either way, I'll be the sacrificial Guinea pig for the forum :D
Sponsored