Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
This bracket is a bandaid for companies not willing to cater directly to the JL. I would sooner slot the mounting holes in one of those companies bumpers, rather than having it sticking that much further out due to that adapter. Plus, that adapter now requires twice the hardware unnecessarily and reduces your approach angle.

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Wondering if any one has any experience with this bracket you can put onto your jl and be able to use a jl style bumper.
Think it would loose structure integrity because it's now not attached directly to the jeep or possibly would only a select few jk bumpers fit afterwards

Thoughts?
https://www.quadratec.com/p/dv8-offroad/jk-jl-front-bumper-bracket-jeep-wrangler-jl-abjl-01

Jeep Wrangler JL Jk to jl/jt front bumper bracket Screenshot_20200227-185610_Samsung Internet
I got it as I thought I would need it to install my JK Hardrock bumper, but I didn’t need it and actually couldn’t have used it with a bumper that connects with studs like the stock bumpers as there isn’t enough room to install the hardware.

Scott

OP
OP
Aidencaster

Aidencaster

First Name
Anto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
I would like to put a stinger style bumper on my jl. But really the only ones I have found that I like are only for the jk.

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Most JK bumpers should fit on the JL. My JK Hardrock fit with just a little bit of opening up of the JL holes.

Scott

Sponsored

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Wondering if any one has any experience with this bracket...
Think it would loose structure integrity because it's now not attached directly to the jeep...
I'm using this on my JL Sahara with a Go Rhino Rockline full-width bumper. The only off-roading I do is beach, farm roads, and driving over islands at the local mall ;) , so I don't care about approach angles.

It's essentially a 2" spacer and it's bolted in there with some heavy hardware. The bumper will crumple or deform way before the spacers.

OP
OP
Aidencaster

Aidencaster

First Name
Anto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
I'm using this on my JL Sahara with a Go Rhino Rockline full-width bumper. The only off-roading I do is beach, farm roads, and driving over islands at the local mall ;) , so I don't care about approach angles.

It's essentially a 2" spacer and it's bolted in there with some heavy hardware. The bumper will crumple or deform way before the spacers.
Nice. Yeah I'm not much on approach angles either it dosent really bother me if it sticks out another 2 inches. Thanks for the omput
Sponsored