First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sport S 2Dr / 2015 Rubicon JKU/2020 Willys JLU Diesel
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
Hi folks, I gave my 2013 2dr JK Sport to my son-inlaw when I bought my Willys 2020 JLU-Diesel, he just texted me and a rat chewed through a hose on the engine last night, I have been trying to identify the hose but cant seem to crack the code, I know that the Jeep FORUM Hive mind can figure this out, the hose runs on the left side of the intake and terminates near the front of the engine with some type of cap, the other end goes behind the engine towards the firewall, I have enclosed a PDF with an arrow to the specific part.
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
mchastings

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
It's a vent line, the cap is a one way breather valve, that one should be for the transmission. Hasn't changed from the JK to the JL.
JimLee, besides sharing my middle name, Lee, your a saint in my book, thanks brother.

Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
JimLee, besides sharing my middle name, Lee, your a saint in my book, thanks brother.
No problem buddy, anytime. As a temp (or permanent) repair he could just cut back to where the chewed up part is and reinstall the breather valve, could probably leave it that way as long as no plans to go in water deeper than where the valve ends up.

OP
OP
mchastings

mchastings

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Working to pay my Taxes
No problem buddy, anytime. As a temp (or permanent) repair he could just cut back to where the chewed up part is and reinstall the breather valve, could probably leave it that way as long as no plans to go in water deeper than where the valve ends up.
Exactly what the mechanic told me at the dealership, special order for this part. Only $13.00.
Sponsored