asuperheat

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
Actually just reported on another Forum the part number is 68570513. I will check both numbers.

Walker Texas Wrangler

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgsolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Rubicon, Previous: '99 TJ Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I just wanted to congratulate the “Fuse Guy” for getting promoted to “Tailgate Plaque Installer.” We all knew you could do it!
I heard if he plays his cards right, he's gonna move up to "Backup Lines Installer".

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys
I heard if he plays his cards right, he's gonna move up to "Backup Lines Installer".
Good point! Maybe, every now and then, when you open the tailgate on a 392 the gold plaque it there, but usually it’s silver?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Actually just reported on another Forum the part number is 68570513. I will check both numbers.
Same number :). Almost all part numbers have lettering at end. That way when they add a different shade of bronze they can change to “AB”. Lol

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I have no dog in this fight as I didn't order one nor can I afford one. However, as a Jeep owner, I find this response from Jeep to be dripping with hubris. We are Jeep and you will buy our half-assed products the way we put them together, and you will like it! The OP is absolutely correct. This should have never been put out with an incorrect placard to begin with. Once identified THEY should jump through hoops to make it right. Yeah, maybe it's an inexpensive part but we pay a premium and expect them to be right out of the gate. Precisely because it's an inexpensive part is why they should bend over backwards to create good will and fix it. I shudder to think what their margins are on these things. It's the details, and Jeep doesn't pay attention to them.

OP
OP
asuperheat

asuperheat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU, 21 JLUR 392
Same number :). Almost all part numbers have lettering at end. That way when they add a different shade of bronze they can change to “AB”. Lol
Yep your right, did not look that close. Cut and paste! Thank you for the number!

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Meanwhile, future Bronco owners got a welcome package from Ford. This is the most expensive Wrangler ever sold, makes sense to expect some white glove treatment.
Yes after delivering 6 months late and two apology letters!

Sponsored

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
It's amazing what folks get upset over in today's world. Seem to me to be easier to discuss with dealer and reconcile it without two strokes and a bypass.
I understand and appreciate your point. My contention is that because some folks don't expect more from them and hold them to a higher standard, they have little impetus to change. It took the new Bronco for Jeep to listen to all the people asking for a 35" tire package. Ooh yeah, maybe there's something to that? They get away with what we let them get away with as consumers.

Bluewaveaudio

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, Hydro blue
Occupation
Chief Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
It's amazing what folks get upset over in today's world. Seem to me to be easier to discuss with dealer and reconcile it without two strokes and a bypass.
considering my dealer tried to sell this out from under us, also did no wash or make ready, because they said their staff couldn't be trusted to not scratch it. They said they would bring the plate in for me but it would be up to me to drill the old one out and install the new one.

Bluewaveaudio

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392, Hydro blue
Occupation
Chief Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
ill leave the silver one on and keep the gold one with the owners manual and use one for a book mark or decoration