Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Sponsored

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
A little confuzzeled by the fenders on that “JeepToy”
Just the stock Willys fenders. I got the LED light package which means headlights and fog lights. The turn signals are halogen like TylerV76 noted.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep people are great. I came across an awesome old Jeep and owner. I believe he said it's a 1946. Mine's a 2021. He took me for a quick ride down the road and it was a blast! No seat belts, no electronics, 3 speed lol.

06022023-1.jpg

06022023-2.jpg
Forgive me, but... is your bumper a bit crooked, or is that an optical contusion?

noquartergiven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S
Forgive me, but... is your bumper a bit crooked, or is that an optical contusion?
Hoping it's an optical illusion (sure looks like it in the pic!) because if it is the factory worker that installed it will need some correction lenses! I'll have to get out my level later and give it a check.

Sponsored

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Probably doesn’t really count but SO MANY JEEPS today at Jeepin’ the Coast in Long Beach, MS. It was our first Jeep event and we just sat in the back parked along the main drag and watched Jeeps drive by us for hours. This was the beach crawl where I got to (legit) use my 4L for the first time because the sand is deep and soft. I’ve only used up until now in a field to keep it in working condition.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_5599

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
We usually go to the early Mass on Sundays where my son is an altar server, but it’s paused in the summer when a small (really old, really beautiful) chapel on the water holds Mass instead. We took the doors off for the first time this weekend and headed down to the chapel by the water. When we came out, the dads of the two boys who normally serve with my son were standing next to my Jeep, which wasn’t a surprise because they are Jeep people and they hadn’t seen my Jeep with the doors off before. Anyway… the boy who is usually the “head” server, got a Jeep for his 16th birthday this past weekend. Most people were gone by this time so he drove it over and backed in beside me and then his cousin who also serves with them pulled his over, too. Got a shot of all three Jeeps with our altar serving “team” together.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_5635
Sponsored