Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Not a fan of the overhead light bar myself, but at least it was Rigid and not some Chinese crapola
A rare find indeed, a unicorn, lol… You rarely see a JK around here without the mad grill, it’s like it was a factory option…….🤣

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
A rare find indeed, a unicorn, lol… You rarely see a JK around here without the mad grill, it’s like it was a factory option…….🤣
It’s an odd one for sure. Below the belt it's pretty much all the money. Expensive Nitto 40s, Dynatrac tons, PSC hydro steering, Artec aluminum link suspension, etc. But above the belt it's got Shitty-built winch bumpers and fenders. I don't know if I think it's smart cutting costs after spending so much elsewhere, or if he's cheap for not spending a little more after building such a bullet proof lower end.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It’s an odd one for sure. Below the belt it's pretty much all the money. Expensive Nitto 40s, Dynatrac tons, PSC hydro steering, Artec aluminum link suspension, etc. But above the belt it's got Shitty-built winch bumpers and fenders. I don't know if I think it's smart cutting costs after spending so much elsewhere, or if he's cheap for not spending a little more after building such a bullet proof lower end.
Moma told me if you can’t say something nice , don’t say nothing at all…..so, In regards to Smittybuilt……….:lipssealed:

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys XR in Hydro Blue
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and her sister went Christmas shopping today, and I left out later in Willys.....cause we can’t all Christmas shop together!!!!

In any event.....I was able to duck four Jeeps today, park by one, and I also was on the receiving end of a ducking.

Best part of the day was rendezvousing with them at Outback Steakhouse at the end of the day.......
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 09A93CDD-7D38-48C5-91BA-77FC20B71BD4

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! BA84F34F-FCAA-444A-A397-CC00B9651221

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thought this lonely Willys needed some company, met the owner and maybe we'll get to run some trails soon, very cool!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 1218221438

Sponsored