Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

bgsujeeper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport
@Midnight_Library

"While not technically parked next to mine, I ran across this old beauty and her accessories at the antique tractors and farm implements display at the Indiana State Fair last month."

Very cool!! Reminds me of the restored one they had at the Toledo Jeep Fest last month. Don't know how 'original' it was, but it was still cool! And no, unfortunately I did not get a chance to park next to it!

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg
How was the Jeep fest? We thought about going but got busy… worth it for the drive?
Sponsored

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
How was the Jeep fest? We thought about going but got busy… worth it for the drive?
Yes, my daughter and I had a great time. Lots of vendors around downtown, Jeeps galore (1,400 just in the parade itself, not counting the displays and show-n-shine), and for us it's less than a 2 hour drive to get there. Looks like it's be closer for you (BGSU?)

bgsujeeper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport
Yes, my daughter and I had a great time. Lots of vendors around downtown, Jeeps galore (1,400 just in the parade itself, not counting the displays and show-n-shine), and for us it's less than a 2 hour drive to get there. Looks like it's be closer for you (BGSU?)

Sponsored

bgsujeeper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Altitude Sport
BGSU was college for us… but Toledo is 2 hours so not bad. Hopefully we can go next year!

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Parked at work and realized that two other Jeeps were parked near me. Mine is the Red Sahara...

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 1665102064060

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
At Texas Roadhouse in Roswell last night, both of us got ducked too, lol :)

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! roadhouse

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!

Ang1Sgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2 door, 2020 Subaru Outback,
Occupation
Retired X2
Vehicle Showcase
I didn’t take a picture, but I wanted too……

Pulled in next to a 2000 Sahara TJ in my local shopping center. Saw a High School parking pass decal on the window and thought that was really wierd. No one around so I ran into the pet store for some stuff for my Service Dog and Jeep companion Max.

When I came out a young man was eating lunch in the Jeep and we started talking. It’s a nice TJ and I told him so. We spent about 1/2 hour talking about both Jeeps. I gave him some good solid tips on taking care of it. In this area you just do not see too many NICE TJ’s anymore. Every one that I have looked at either half needed replacement frames and the others needed new tubs to get back on the road.

This is one of the keys to JEEP Ownership. Here was an 18 year old kid absorbing everything I was talking about, a 66 year old. And it was like we had been friends for years. I can not think of one other vehicle that has been made this long that people understand and love that much. You see some groups, but do Mustang owners appreciate all years of their existent the same way. I think not.