Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Yesterday, I parked near, but purposely not next to, the JT and the JK in the photo.

"Near" because they're the latest example of an embarrassing little trend that's plain to see: poor alignment in clearly delineated spaces (the ones in the photo requiring a conscious effort to F up).

What's in the water that so many Jeep owners lose the script when parking? ;) Examples online abound, too; see here and here for representative samples.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_20220927_134546

Sponsored

gsbrockman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Plus A8 & F8 Green
Occupation
Owner / Operator Brockman Hauling, LLC
Vehicle Showcase
"Near" because they're the latest example of an embarrassing little trend that's plain to see: poor alignment in clearly delineated spaces (the ones in the photo requiring a conscious effort to F up).
Makes one wonder how horrible they colored pictures during elementary school.....

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the gym and saw 2 rubicons: white (jlu) and hydro blue (gladiator)
Parked between them both. Finished up and came out to see a Grey SportS on the other side. So it was: SportS, Rubicon, Sport, Rubicon. Lol was super cute!

The owner of the gladiator was there when I came out. We started talking about jeeps and everything else (yall know how it goes when u meet JeepFam) and talked for 2hours! What an awesome individual he is. Now, I got Jeep Fam and a weight training buddy!

We start our weight training routine on Monday. 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 1587348D-7A16-46A6-AC13-1382DC62F3AC
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 0BC0A218-6D46-475F-AFA9-FBD298E0DB36

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Went to the gym and saw 2 rubicons: white (jlu) and hydro blue (gladiator)
Parked between them both. Finished up and came out to see a Grey SportS on the other side. So it was: SportS, Rubicon, Sport, Rubicon. Lol was super cute!

The owner of the gladiator was there when I came out. We started talking about jeeps and everything else (yall know how it goes when u meet JeepFam) and talked for 2hours! What an awesome individual he is. Now, I got Jeep Fam and a weight training buddy!

We start our weight training routine on Monday. 😎

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 0BC0A218-6D46-475F-AFA9-FBD298E0DB36
In that lighting the white Rubi could pass for Earl! 🤣🤣🤣