Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

SERVR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 & 2022 Wrangler 4xe on order
I can't wait to be able to participate in this thread! Fingers crossed its soon, because my patience can't take the wait any longer! :CWL:

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Only other one I would be would be Bikini Pearl! Loved that color.
Concur. All terrific colors that stand out from the crowd. Was just a bit early for Bikini Pearl, but it would have been a tough choice. Even tougher if Snazzberry was out at the time as well, which I probably would have gone with since I'm an Aggie. I think HellaYella is the best shade of yellow I've seen on a Jeep to date. I could definitely go with it. Great choices all-round!

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
At Fort Jackson. My Granite Crystal beside another. Both Saharas. Mine has LEDs and a manual. The other one didn't. I found it curious how different two Saharas look next to each other when the headlights are different. Mines an '18. The other possibly a '19. Paint wasn't faded as much as mine. Photo taken June 2019.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 20190629_162918

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! C58717EC-BB98-4234-9B92-E7705DC06B97
Katy, TX.

Just a few minutes earlier I stopped to get gas and there was a guy in a great looking red TJ near me at the pump. I overheard him on the phone (with his son) describing my Jeep. He introduced himself and put his son on speaker so we could chat a bit about mods, his son is also a Jeeper with a really nice looking JL on 40s. We chatted a few minutes about our shared hobby. The conversation was much better than a photo. You’ve all seen a red TJ with a black soft too before. Great to meet you Steve.

Sponsored

dougywarren

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4xe Sahara
My first 4x4 was a Toyota FJ40. The thing was a tank. I bought it brand new.
Very cool. My fiancés father is from Colombia and recently he’s imported 3 so far and restored them and selling them here in the states. I’ve been helping him a bit and I’m amazing at how easy they are to work on. Can’t drive one of those things anywhere without getting stopped several times by someone offering to buy it or talk about it

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
Very cool. My fiancés father is from Colombia and recently he’s imported 3 so far and restored them and selling them here in the states. I’ve been helping him a bit and I’m amazing at how easy they are to work on. Can’t drive one of those things anywhere without getting stopped several times by someone offering to buy it or talk about it
It is funny that you get stopped. I had my FJ40 about 2 weeks and was on my first fishing trip with it. Going by a state trooper I got waved over, no ticket, he wanted to see the FJ40, never saw one before lol. A friend of mine just paid 70k Last December for a tan one just like in your photo. Mine was about $3200.00 if I remember correctly.