Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
When parking next to a Jeep, and you go into the store or where ever your at, do you guys and girls try to figure out who the owner is? Or is that just me?
That last one I posted, I think the owner was walking out as I left. Because there was some dude in a space-themed Hawaiian shirt waving enthusiastically at me as I drove off.

Sometimes I try to guess who the owners are, but Jeep people are so varied that you really can't always tell. And that's fair... if they were looking, they probably wouldn't ever expect I'm the one with the bright blue Jeep either. 😆

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
When parking next to a Jeep, and you go into the store or where ever your at, do you guys and girls try to figure out who the owner is? Or is that just me?
I do, but only if the place is small enough. Otherwise, I'm usually on a mission to get in and out asap. Not much of a shopper.

My wife finds it amusing that most of the times that she runs in and I wait outside, she finds me talking Jeeps with someone. She also used to get weirded out if we came back out to find someone kneeling down and checking out my jeep, but she's gotten used to it. 😆

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
IMG_4498.jpg

Came out of the grocery store to find this bright yellow 4-door next to me.
Your photo reminded me that four years on, JL sightings remain infrequent 'round these parts. We've JKs as far as the eye can see, though.

She also used to get weirded out if...someone kneeling down and checking out my jeep...
So glad that lower case jeep isn't a common-use metaphor for something else. :LOL:

jrocker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Yankee Boy Basin.
It was not long after this pic when my daughter decided was tired of watching the old man's rig make the trail look like a highway. She plans on lifting that Sahara.

I think she's just tired of me telling her that her Jeep is cute every time she parks next to me.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! yankeeboyphone01

Sponsored

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Hope this doesn't get me banned.

I saw an opportunity and I took it. I couldn't have been below the hard deck, I mean parked next to it, for more than a couple of seconds.

Bone Stock Big Bend with Samsqantch package.

I think it's longer than mine. Tee Hee Hee.

PXL_20210829_214940090.jpg

PXL_20210829_220800305.MP.jpg

PXL_20210829_214912775.MP.jpg