Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys
Found a cool YJ at the Mercedes service shop when taking my uncle's RV in for a wheel sensor. With LED headlamps! Of course they could have been any random 12V motion-sensor lamps, I should have looked closer. One benefit of rectangle lamps, I suppose.
20210802_161410.jpg

Two Sprinter-based RVs in the family, and I swear that the service people are confused and try to tell us to go elsewhere everytime they go in for work.
Is that dog wearing goggles?!?!? What is happening in this picture?!?!?
Sponsored

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Photographer/ Content Creator

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Is that dog wearing goggles?!?!? What is happening in this picture?!?!?

You mean doggles! (Actually, no, that brand didn't work for him)

He didn't really enjoy riding with windows/top/windshield down, because his eyes would water up from the wind. He'd shove his face into the cushions with his eyes closed.

He doesn't mind it now. Sits up and looks around, and sticks his head out the side like a normal dog. Works as sunglasses too, because he was always squinting in bright sunlight.

That dog is a weenie. Finally just figured out that he has hayfever, so it probably helps a bit with the pollen too.

Definitely makes me second banana in social interactions though. No, third banana, after the jeep. I should start charging for photos.

Sidspider

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7, 2021 JLU Willys
You mean doggles! (Actually, no, that brand didn't work for him)

He didn't really enjoy riding with windows/top/windshield down, because his eyes would water up from the wind. He'd shove his face into the cushions with his eyes closed.

He doesn't mind it now. Sits up and looks around, and sticks his head out the side like a normal dog. Works as sunglasses too, because he was always squinting in bright sunlight.

That dog is a weenie. Finally just figured out that he has hayfever, so it probably helps a bit with the pollen too.

Definitely makes me second banana in social interactions though. No, third banana, after the jeep. I should start charging for photos.
This is hysterical! I can’t imagine driving past a dog wearing goggles with his head out the window. He must look like Snoopy when he pretends to be the Red Barron. People must have the best reactions!

Sponsored

Sponsored

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Mother in law thought this was cute. That's her GC, my son's TJ Sahara and my 21JLURD.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_5420~2

Too bad she didn't get my 79 CJ5 in the pic too, or the father in laws 21 JLU Sahara, both of which are white.
Sponsored