Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
parked next to this jku at chilis. when i came out. this lady was trying to figure out what the hell was the front bumper was all about. obviously she's a mall crawler. :CWL:
20210724_130957[1].jpg

Says the guy parked next to Kohls... LOL j/k

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Says the guy parked next to Kohls... LOL j/k
good observation. :CWL: but, that was across the main road. the chilis was in the same lot were sierra trading post. :like:

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Three different stops, three different Jeeps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! BF87EE90-9FCC-4FE2-930E-476A2E09604D
I wonder if the next generation Wrangler will be downsized a bit. That green TJ looks correct in such a way as to make the JL look...a bit bloated. Sad but true.

Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I wonder if the next generation Wrangler will be downsized a bit. That green TJ looks correct in such a way as to make the JL look...a bit bloated. Sad but true.
It would be interesting to know if the market would support a smaller Wrangler. The size now works for what I want it to do.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
It would be interesting to know if the market would support a smaller Wrangler. The size now works for what I want it to do.
A fair point, Steve. I'd suggest the model has enough banked goodwill that Stellantis could trim a few calories and still sell trainloads of them each year.

Consumers are hardly suffering for choice if they require a larger vehicle than what a slimmed 202X Wrangler would provide.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In comparing 2dr JL to TJ the JL is 4” longer and 8“ wider. I don’t see Jeep making a narrower (less stable) Wrangler any time soon. JL wheelbase is 3.5” longer also. No way Jeep is getting a 392 into an 8” narrower Wrangler either. Not that I think a 392 is important. YMMV.

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A fair point, Steve. I'd suggest the model has enough banked goodwill that Stellantis could trim a few calories and still sell trainloads of them each year.

Consumers are hardly suffering for choice if they require a larger vehicle than what a slimmed 202X Wrangler would provide.
No argument from me on any counts. For me the JLU offers the perfect balance of everything I want in a single vehicle. In past I had three vehicles to give me the same functional range. To be sure, there are some minor compromises, but they are far offset by having everything I want every time I drive anywhere.
Sponsored