Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
While out and about yesterday, i pulled up to a long light that had just turned red. Was in the right turn lane, no turn on red posted, and next to me was an old military olive green colored jeep. Not familiar enough to know its model, but it looked sweet. Jerry can on the back and all. I complimented the owner on it and asked if he'd mind my taking a pic. Thought it'd be a cool shot to have the inside of my Rubi as a frame around the picture of his jeep. Well, it woulda been. He said, "Fuck off with your Facebook, kiddo!" I sat there for a moment before the light changed, jaw slackened and thinking this is why I've never owned anything, besides a license plate, with the name new york on it.

Sponsored

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
My JL on the right, my friend's new to him Sting-gray Sahara, his wife's red 2 door JK Sahara and our friends green JK Sahara in the back.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_0284-200926-Edit

Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Took our Jeep from San Antonio to Durango, CO, for a week's vacation with relatives. Had an awesome time. Saw more Jeeps per square inch than I've ever seen in my life, and was fun to see all the different vintages and mods. Snapped a few of ones that parked (or in the one case, passed) by us. Amarillo hotel parking lot on the way up, outside the Durango & Silverton Railroad Station in Durango, at the trailhead of the hiking trail to Potato Lake, parking lot of the Durango & Silverton train leaving from Rockwood, and a fleet of what was about 10 rental Jeeps from a company called Colorado 145 out of Telluride passing through Silverton on the way up to Animas Forks, where we would end up later in the day after going up to Ouray, then
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_20200920_083453
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_20200922_131540
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_20200923_153253
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_3836 (Resized)
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_3932 (2)
across Corkscrew Pass, Hurricane Pass, and California Pass. Fun times!