Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
At Target today. Came out to find this guy hiding behind me.

F3198CF8-C1C2-4F46-9F93-1E3190E97430.jpeg
quick ??? are those baja design street legal fog lights. if so how do you like them and how well are they in the fog. was looking at them. just cant pull the trigger on the $$$. thanks
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
quick ??? are those baja design street legal fog lights. if so how do you like them and how well are they in the fog. was looking at them. just cant pull the trigger on the $$$. thanks
No, not the street legal ones. I love them, they’re unbelievably bright and seem solid as a rock. I like that you can swap them from spot to wide cornering to combo - clear or amber - just by changing out a pair of $15 lenses. But I can’t say how well they actually work in fog because I’ve only had them on less than 2 weeks and haven’t had any occasion to use them. Lol. I’ve really only driven my Jeep 2 or 3 times recently and not off-road at night. I bought them used almost new from a member here on the forum for a good price. Keep your eyes open, maybe you’ll get lucky.

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
i couldn’t resist.....at a local discount store they are little yard lights. Solar powered headlights. Unfortunately, not worth 20.00 each.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 49E0C7AA-89F4-4E7C-8B51-834240C62FDD

Sponsored

HoboJeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Sting Gray
Found Grandpa Willys today at a local shop. Wish I had taken a few more pictures. Edit: I called the shop today and found out it is a 1946 model.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! IMG_2417.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored