Sponsored

Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours!

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Dang didnt have my phone.....Ran to grocery this AM, parked in the usual crowd there were no jeeps beside me. Came out hour later and there was one on either side of me. JLUR yellow ( High Tide )and an older dark red/maroon JKUR. Found a duck on my wife's JLR Earl....her first duck on that one. Kinda cool. Wished I had gotten a pic for her, but she was happy about her duck.
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
came out of the grocery store.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 20230129_131754[1]

Sponsored

Sponsored

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
I ordered my Jeep without ever seeing an Earl in person before. I wanted a Reign but my husband said no. I love my Earl and Iā€™m so happy I ordered it!

After getting my Earl, I still wanted to see a Reign and my dealer had one on their lot so we went there just to see it in person. Hereā€™s my Earl Rubicon Xtreme Recon next to a 392 Reign. Itā€™s nice but Iā€™m still in love with my Earl!

3B77BCD4-9B9D-48E7-A65F-C21CAE41DAAD.jpeg

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Jeep without ever seeing an Earl in person before. I wanted a Reign but my husband said no. I love my Earl and Iā€™m so happy I ordered it!

After getting my Earl, I still wanted to see a Reign and my dealer had one on their lot so we went there just to see it in person. Hereā€™s my Earl Rubicon Xtreme Recon next to a 392 Reign. Itā€™s nice but Iā€™m still in love with my Earl!

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps parking next to Jeeps... post yours! 3B77BCD4-9B9D-48E7-A65F-C21CAE41DAAD
I wanted an Earl way back before there were any in the wild but my wife suggested Reign. Sooo, I got the Reign and love it. But I still haven't seen an Earl in person. Maybe one will arrive out here in East GA one day. I'd really like to see a real one.

TamTam

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Earl Grey JLURXR
Occupation
Medically retired
I wanted an Earl way back before there were any in the wild but my wife suggested Reign. Sooo, I got the Reign and love it. But I still haven't seen an Earl in person. Maybe one will arrive out here in East GA one day. I'd really like to see a real one.
Nice!! I really do love them both and would have been happy with either one to be honest. Have you peeked in on the Earl group to see if thereā€™s anyone in your area with one? Itā€™s okay if you do, most of us are stalkers in one way or another and wonā€™t mind if you do šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜†. Iā€™m trying to remember if Iā€™ve seen anyone post from your area but I have terrible brain fog lol.
I hope you see one in person because Earl is such a chameleon color and pictures really donā€™t do it justice, it looks different on everyoneā€™s phones, day/night, sun/shade and so on. I added a few more photos so you might be able to see what I mean. Also bc it hasnā€™t been on the Jeep order site since December although itā€™s supposed to be a 2023 color so youā€™d think it would be around for a few more months anyhow. The rendition on the website was way off lol. I hope my photo helps some.
Take care & I hope youā€™re enjoying your Reign!! Purple is my favorite color šŸ’œ!

~TamTam

1EC8F912-5C48-43F2-B09F-3CF05297057E.jpeg

3044E13D-2BB3-4524-934B-7EAFC6BB2AA4.jpeg

823B47C0-D4DD-47B3-9FD6-41BD3FF34469.jpeg

E1A3B942-948F-4B51-AF1D-53D2AFE02D05.jpeg
Sponsored