Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, I just dumped Facebook and Twitter due to all the BS going on. I started a JL Wrangler MEWE group. Please join if you’re interested. Thanks

Www.Mewe.com/join/jlwranglergroup
Sponsored

Last edited:

702SaharaJL

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Bikini Blue

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stormin’ Moorman

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Ive been telling everyone to dump all social media too..best thing I've never had!
I haven’t used FB much at all for the last several months. But I fully deleted my account this week. Never going back. Now it’s MEWE and Parler (if Parler comes back)

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
I still use a flip phone just so that I can not get sucked into that world.
I have been told I can't work in today's world without a smart phone and social media. but I manage just fine to run a very successful business with a flip phone and a laptop. May not work for everyone but it hasn't failed me. Oh and I do not text either, when it comes to business I prefer to talk directly to my customer and not have to figure out what they mean in a 3 word text.

Just me being me

fatatris

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
I hope your JL Wrangler MEWE group has thrived over the past couple of years and continues to be a valuable place for Jeep lovers to connect and share their experiences.

darrylrose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I admire your decision to leave Facebook and Twitter due to all the noise and distractions. It can be refreshing to step into more specialized and focused social media spaces like MeWe. Your initiative in creating a JL Wrangler MEWE group was a smart move.
Back when you made this decision, MeWe was gaining popularity as an alternative to mainstream social media, offering a more private and community-focused experience.

If you ever considered expanding your online presence further, especially on platforms like Instagram, you might have tried to buy non drop instagram followers to boost your initial following and attract more Jeep enthusiasts to your community.
Sponsored

Last edited: