Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like mine left Alorton 5/16. But no further information. A real nice lady from the hotline told me it’s expected to get off rail June 1st at 9:40pm. But I’m not seeing it as in transit or on rail. It entered Alorton 5/07.
Let’s hope it gets here around May 28th then :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Onthego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Sahara Wrangler towed behind Motorhome
Today my jeep transferred over to in dealer inventory. In transit, yet in dealer invetory. Who can help me with that info?
Two weeks after I bought my JLUR in Houston, TX, the dealership told me that their tracking system was still showing my Jeep was stuck in Alorton, IL. Go figure!

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
My Jeep has been in Alorton since 5/5. One Jeep rep told me it was scheduled to ship on the 28th, but now they say it is back to ETA TBD.

Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
The Alorton lot is definitely thinning out. Lots of empty space now with new inventory being parked in the front rows again.
Would you happen to have seen any green Wranglers, old inventory or new?

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Well, after all the BAD things I've said here recently, guess what just showed up?!?!?

IMG_1202.JPG

It's at the dealership 4 hours away and I don't think we can go pick it up this weekend!!! :swear::headbang:

Ordered 4/19. Built 4/29. Alorton 5/5. Dealer 5/25.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well, after all the BAD things I've said here recently, guess what just showed up?!?!?

IMG_1202.JPG

It's at the dealership 4 hours away and I don't think we can go pick it up this weekend!!! :swear::headbang:

Ordered 4/19. Built 4/29. Alorton 5/5. Dealer 5/25.
And the 3 week average continues :rock:

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Drove by the Alorton lot this morning and it is completely cleared out. Not a single vehicle that I could see from the road. There were still a good number of wranglers there last Thursday but all gone today.

I wonder if Jeep used this as a temporary lot. I’ve been driving past that lot for 7 years and never noticed it being used for vehicle storage. There is a Union Pacific rail lot a few miles away and vehicles of all different makes are usually stored there. I’m guessing this Alorton lot was used for overflow storage maybe by UP.

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Drove by the Alorton lot this morning and it is completely cleared out. Not a single vehicle that I could see from the road. There were still a good number of wranglers there last Thursday but all gone today.
With FCA's luck lately I hope Alorton isn't suddenly empty because of another fire.....:)
Sponsored