Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I'm glad some of y'all escaped!!! I don't mind waiting a bit just wish I had a better eta. For those who ordered back in Feb I'm praying for ya!! I'd be crazy by now!!!
I am still in toledo with a january order with a long trip to san diego and am near insane by now. Looking at missing another long weekend without the jeep.
Sponsored

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
JeepĀ® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Yea funny they were all on a truck together but the stupid tracking scans arenā€™t happening as they should

Iā€™m still on the spreadsheet as in Alorton
NONE of the tracking seems to be worth a crap. My jeep has been built and shipped and poor Dealer Guy's spreadsheet still says I'm not even in D1...

FCA needs to get off the :ontheloo:!

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
NONE of the tracking seems to be worth a crap. My jeep has been built and shipped and poor Dealer Guy's spreadsheet still says I'm not even in D1...

FCA needs to get off the :ontheloo:!
As excited as I am for yā€™allā€™s Texas Flag Sunshade to come in, Iā€™m gonna be pissed if it gets here before my Jeep does and it was officially built 4/16.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
They wonā€™t even confirm if mine is at Alorton or shipped. Said they donā€™t give locations anymore concerned about trucks being hijacked

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
As excited as I am for yā€™allā€™s Texas Flag Sunshade to come in, Iā€™m gonna be pissed if it gets here before my Jeep does and it was officially built 4/16.
Lol.. I feel you but mine was built 2/16 just came in this week and is still missing the damn soft top. 2 months just sitting there and they still can't throw my softop in the back?

Sponsored

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Lol.. I feel you but mine was built 2/16 just came in this week and is still missing the damn soft top. 2 months just sitting there and they still can't throw my softop in the back?
Yea I canā€™t even imagine what the January & February orders must be feeling!

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Today is Kims birthday and she is off today just FYI
Congratulations. Apparently mine was on the same truck, I just saw the email Kim sent me earlier today. Kim has been great. I will have to tell her happy birthday.

Iā€™m a fellow Okie, currently stationed at Ft Leavenworth, near Kansas City.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ JLUR firecracker red
Making the 8hr drive to Conway, AR on Saturday. Renting a car one-way. Will I see any of you there?

RMC2

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 JKUR waiting on an 18 JLUR
Making the 8hr drive to Conway, AR on Saturday. Renting a car one-way. Will I see any of you there?
I donā€™t know when I will be able to go get mine. I have a work issue right now, compounded by some doctors. If only it came a week ago.

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ JLUR firecracker red
I donā€™t know when I will be able to go get mine. I have a work issue right now, compounded by some doctors. If only it came a week ago.
I know how you feel, I had some upcoming life events I was concerned about. Itā€™ll work out, and youā€™ll be enjoying your new ride soon

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I'm right there with you. I am traveling the next 3 weeks, and in the middle of relocating from MO to AZ. a week ago I could of went down to pick it up, now I am seeing how I can squeeze it in somehow.

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
It's pretty funny... I spent $20 on some beard wash I ordered on the 21st. Email for order confirmed, email for shipment, a second email to let me know what day I should expect it, and another email as soon as it was delivered (received today). Now that's going above and beyond for a $20 sale.

On the other hand, I'm spending $47,900 on a Jeep and nobody can tell us where it's at and/or why it's not moving. Hmm does this seem odd to anyone or am I just old-fashioned?
Maybe if it was 1980. I'm with you on that, WTF is FCA's problem?

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
My rig as well as 8 or 9 others from my dealer are sitting in Lorain OH, what in gods name is there beside being next to the water?

Last edited:

Richard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon
My jeep escaped along with two others my dealer ordered this afternoon. No eta yet maybe in the am.

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Happy for all the escapees, but my dealer called me today to tell me my eta slipped by another two days. Canā€™t wait for my Jeep to escape that A-Hole (yes, I renamed Alorton).
Sponsored