Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I hear ya but I dont want to be an ass to Kim at Superior, she has helped me every time i have asked and she gave me a Hell of a Deal. I dont think she wouldnt do something to help if she could do it

What dealer did you get yours from?
It is not about being an ass, it is about making sure you are taken care of. I would assume that the GM of my dealer called the FCA rep (not just Jeep customer service, but the person who meets with customers locally on FCA's behalf when the shit hits the fan) and they made sure mine got on the next truck. The GM literally said if it does not ship out within a week he would order another one brand new and have it rushed through. And like magic a week later it was here. I got a great deal, which is why I did not cancel, but this is FCA problem not the dealer problem, but when you "rate" Jeep for your after purchase survey you are rating the dealer, so they will push when you push them.

Keep in mind the squeaky wheel gets the attention. Kim can not back out of the deal, you have given her the deposit. Now it is time for her and her GM to work for you.

BTW- I got mine locally, at Sam Lemans in Morton, and I worked with AJ, he has been great but I had to push every step of the way.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I asked her and she told me that she spoke with the GM and that the GM and FCA rep work closely together

but i guess that still didnt impact them getting anything done about it becasue FCA is no HELP

Last edited:

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLUR firecracker red
I just found out this afternoon from Kim I’m one of Jeeps in Alorton. Ordered 3/13, kz’d 4/24. I must have just arrived there.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
@Yellow109r @amps @RubiBlue

After Kim’s earlier email noting that she wasn’t having much luck, I replied. Just after 4pm she replied to my email saying that she just got her hands on an email address for a “higher-up at FCA” and had just emailed him. She ended with “fingers crossed!”

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR

After Kim’s earlier email noting that she wasn’t having much luck, I replied. Just after 4pm she replied to my email saying that she just got her hands on an email address for a “higher-up at FCA” and had just emailed him. She ended with “fingers crossed!”
Let me know if it helps. we got "crickets" back

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Awesome let us know

Onthego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Sahara Wrangler towed behind Motorhome
My blue Sahara showed that it was in Alorton for over two weeks when I stopped by the dealership last Friday afternoon. The sales manager called the Houston area distribution center where the trains drop off the cars. They said that they did not have my Jeep yet. That was around 2-3 pm on Friday.

This morning (Monday) around 10 am, my sales rep called to say that my Jeep to tell me that my car had arrived at the dealership in Houston, TX.

Get this, while I was standing in the dealership with my new keys in my hand after finishing all the paperwork, I read a response from JeepCares. They were very polite, but they said my Jeep was still in Alorton, but they hoped it would be be moving soon.

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I think my Jeep has made it to my dealer! Trying not to get my hopes up yet. Waiting for a call back...

I called the new JL hotline a few minutes ago, they told me it's at the dealer getting the PDI inspection. God I hope so! :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
IT IS!! My Sahara arrived at the dealership this afternoon! :flag::jk::flag::muscle::turkey::dance::handsinair::involve::clap::rock::champagne:

I go pick it up tomorrow!!

Congrats that’s awesome share some pictures after you pick it up

Sponsored

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
My blue Sahara showed that it was in Alorton for over two weeks when I stopped by the dealership last Friday afternoon. The sales manager called the Houston area distribution center where the trains drop off the cars. They said that they did not have my Jeep yet. That was around 2-3 pm on Friday.

This morning (Monday) around 10 am, my sales rep called to say that my Jeep to tell me that my car had arrived at the dealership in Houston, TX.

Get this, while I was standing in the dealership with my new keys in my hand after finishing all the paperwork, I read a response from JeepCares. They were very polite, but they said my Jeep was still in Alorton, but they hoped it would be be moving soon.
Hearing stories like this give us all hope! :please:

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

what Houston dealership?

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
FWIW, mine still shows gate out from Alorton on the spreadsheet. It arrived at the dealer Thursday eve last week and I have been driving it since Friday afternoon. It had shown as being in Alorton almost 3 weeks at that point. Was it worth the wait? Heck yes! I mean a Jeep with heated seats seems so wrong, but rolling home with the top open and windows down while they warmed my soul was so right :). That said it just won’t feel complete until I get that ‘congrats’ call out from dealer guy!
Sponsored