Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLUR, Bright White
Occupation
Aircraft Industrial Engineer for the DoD
Vehicle Showcase
I have been in Alorton since 4/10 with the ETA being stripped as soon as it arrived...

Looks like Alorton maybe turning into a new Marion
Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I have been in Alorton since 4/10 with the ETA being stripped as soon as it arrived...

Looks like Alorton maybe turning into a new Marion
I really hope you all get out soon....

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I'm sure they are stripping ETAs to minimize questions. They also will ignore you in JeepChat if you are KZ and no ETA now. They were pretty rude last time I contacted them...just immediately refused and told me they are not there for tracking orders.

They threw the hammer down without even going through the usual address/name confirmations of anything...it was pretty rough. Definitely not a JeepCares moment :cwl:

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure they are stripping ETAs to minimize questions. They also will ignore you in JeepChat if you are KZ and no ETA now. They were pretty rude last time I contacted them...just immediately refused and told me they are not there for tracking orders.

They threw the hammer down without even going through the usual address/name confirmations of anything...it was pretty rough. Definitely not a JeepCares moment :cwl:
Yea @JeepCares doesnt care and most of the time they treat you like crap and lie to you. Give you a cookie cutter answer they copied and pasted.. I just would expect more from a company that wants $40 -$55k per jeep,

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
mine is there too (supposedly). ordered 2/23..KZ 4/10. It sounds like its possible for the jeeps to just randomly show up at the dealer without anything new showing on the spreadsheet though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
mine is there too (supposedly). ordered 2/23..KZ 4/10. It sounds like its possible for the jeeps to just randomly show up at the dealer without anything new showing on the spreadsheet though.
Yes there isn’t any method to this madness at all and you will stress yourself out trying to figure out what the hell is going on. The shipping process is a total cluster f$@k

Rubidouxit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLUR
Don't feel bad, my Rubi has been sitting in Marion for the past 5 weeks or so. Will it ever end..............??

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
It's pretty funny... I spent $20 on some beard wash I ordered on the 21st. Email for order confirmed, email for shipment, a second email to let me know what day I should expect it, and another email as soon as it was delivered (received today). Now that's going above and beyond for a $20 sale.

On the other hand, I'm spending $47,900 on a Jeep and nobody can tell us where it's at and/or why it's not moving. Hmm does this seem odd to anyone or am I just old-fashioned?

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings, fellow Alorton-ites. If you want a real example of excessive tracking detail, believe it or not the US Postal Service has it down! Seriously, sign up for ‘Informed Delivery’ and watch your text message count go off the charts next time you have a package shipped. It’s a lot like how counterintuitive it is that the new meat they are now using on the Quarter pounder at McDonald’s is actually pretty good all things considered. Alas, I digress to distract me from this pit of despair now called Alorton. But apparently @Jeepsterfreak is an Alorton local and is going to help us plan the revolution
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/stumbled-upon-a-huge-lot-of-wranglers.7652/

OP
OP
Yellow109r

Yellow109r

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@Hughesonthenet @RubiBlue @amps

all of our Jeeps are in Alorton, IL and are going to Kim at Superior Dodge. To bad we couldnt somehow get the dealer to go get all 4 of these jeeps from Alorton, heck its not to far from Arkansas

Sponsored

RubiBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
@Hughesonthenet @RubiBlue @amps

all of our Jeeps are in Alorton, IL and are going to Kim at Superior Dodge. To bad we couldnt somehow get the dealer to go get all 4 of these jeeps from Alorton, heck its not to far from Arkansas
I was thinking the same thing! We should see if Kim is game:like::jk::rock:

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
This photo is (supposedly) from Alorton...Can see a few Jeeps in there... (Not my photo just say it on a local Jeep Facebook Page.)
31206237_1923308857680912_7682816943371321344_n.jpg

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
PS, minor WTF moment as I realized the Alorton lot is about 20 miles from me across the river! Too bad I sat in Marion for 4-5-6 weeks or whatever!
Sponsored