Sponsored

Jeeps in Alorton Hell Jail... (The New Marion)

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Another Alorton escape , Just got a call from dealer...Jeep showed up there around lunch time today will be picking up tomorrow afternoon
Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Another Alorton escape , Just got a call from dealer...Jeep showed up there around lunch time today will be picking up tomorrow afternoon
Congrats!!! Did you do the paid tracking? If so, did it show that it was still there?

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Congrats!!! Did you do the paid tracking? If so, did it show that it was still there?
Yes. Tracking still shows it there as of last update . Called this morning and was told it’s staths was gate out but still showed to be in Alorton. Dealer said it came in on a truck instead of rail

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Yes. Tracking still shows it there as of last update . Called this morning and was told it’s staths was gate out but still showed to be in Alorton. Dealer said it came in on a truck instead of rail
Interesting!!! That’s great.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Interesting!!! That’s great.
What ever happened with truck transport happened last night after update , Jeep info line said last update on their site was 8pm last night....last tracking update was at 7 . it is about a 10 hour drive depending on how many stops were made along the way and it was at dealership in around 16 hours.....

Sponsored

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Annoyed enough to order a third time..really hoping I avoid Alorton.
Spent 21 days there. Was soooo glad to get today’s phone call.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Spent 21 days there. Was soooo glad to get today’s phone call.
How fantastic! Reading through this thread, it seems as if Alorton is a staging drop off. It seems to be more organized (IMO) than Marion. Three weeks seems to be the average wait time. I’m very happy for you! :)

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
i have a close friend who works at the alorton staging area.... he was parking one of your jeeps and just sent me this

1396975659_austin_powers_threepointturn_fail.gif

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
3 weeks seem to be the average! Meaning mine should arrive sometime within the next 7 days :fingerscrossed::handsinair::fingerscrossed:
If three weeks is the charmed date, then the 19th should be it for me!!! :please::fingerscrossed::please:

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
Mine hung out a little more than 2weeks. Then showed up at the dealer as ‘gate out’ and took more than a week after I picked it up to finally showed delivered.
Sponsored