Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
The people in those pictures would find it offensive that you called them Jeeps. Not cool guy.

Having a rough day eh? We ARE the people in those pictures. The original pic was 10/26/74 and that was a 1969 CJ, the second picture was last evening next to our Diesel JLUR.

We will be off grid for a few days for our anniversary so however I offended you I'll find out when I get back.

Be well.
Jim

Sponsored

OP
OP
Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
:CWL: Not at all. My post was meant to be in jest. I’m not Frostbitten. And yes, I realized that you posted a picture of you. Happy Jeeping! :like:
My apologies. I thought I broke some secret handshake rule using the word Jeep. :CWL: We also had a '76 304 CJ-5 we raced on the East coast before settling in the land of frostbite and always called it a Jeep as well. Just confused in my old age.

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Having a rough day eh? We ARE the people in those pictures. The original pic was 10/26/74 and that was a 1969 CJ, the second picture was last evening next to our Diesel JLUR.

We will be off grid for a few days for our anniversary so however I offended you I'll find out when I get back.

Be well.
Jim
Perfect response, Jim. I love it. ☺

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
CLICK BAIT!!!!! I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!!!

(but then I am shocked and appalled at everything)

Congrats - the best thing in the world is having someone to love and cherish (yeah I know its not hunkydory all the time but I know for sure that loving someone makes us a better person. Its all about giving and taking!)

Happy Anniversary!

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
You guys have not changed either Congrats!!!!!

Sponsored

basinite

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys (2 door)
You sir are awesome and thanks for posting the pics. Made my day. Oh ya....congrats to you and the wife on the anniversary. Here's to many more :)

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
congrats to both of you sticking together and continuing to enjoy the jeep life.
Sponsored