First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
You two are adorable and Jeep should use those pictures in their ads! Because YES! Jeep has not changed in so many years and we dont want it to change!

I bought mine because its true to its roots! Dont want to see it change! Maybe evolve..

Add the V8 to the lineup.. stuff like that! But no change!

Happy Jeepin and be safe out there on the trails! Amazing looking JLURD!

OP
OP
Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bikini JLUR 3.0 Diesel, '96 Dodge Cummins 12V, '06 Dodge Cummins Dually
LOL is that your daughter in the updated version?

Joyce is like a fine wine. She just keeps getting better with age. She's a total badass that kicked cancer's ass.

Top image is after last round of chemo, bottom picture is a Crossfit Competition a couple years later at age 65.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps have hardly changed in 46 years IMG_0535.JPG

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I hope you enjoy another 46 years together enjoying Jeeps and the great outdoors.

It's also always a positive sign when 46 years later you can still lift your better half.....

Sponsored

OP
OP
Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hope you enjoy another 46 years together enjoying Jeeps and the great outdoors.

It's also always a positive sign when 46 years later you can still lift your better half.....

Funny you mention that. We discussed whether we should change positions and wigs for the picture. Joyce can easily lift me. She deadlifts 205 weighing just 120.

OP
OP
Frostbit

Frostbit

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations to you both. 46 years, that's impressive. And as a fellow cancer survivor, give my Congrats to your wife. Love the '69, wish I had one, and love the color on your JLUR.

Best,
-Tim
Cancer survivors is no fraternity a person would choose to join voluntarily but it's a great one to be part of. Many, many members out there.

Sponsored

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies. I thought I broke some secret handshake rule using the word Jeep. :CWL:
No sir you did not. In fact, Jeep is the best term to use when describing a CJ/YJ/TJ/JL (or even JK I guess). Wrangler is acceptable too, except for CJs of course. “Car” is not acceptable.

Calling them jeeps reinforces the idea that they’re the only jeeps that really matter. When people say “he drove a white jeep” they mean a CJ or a Wrangler, not a Compass or Renegade.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
Joyce is like a fine wine. She just keeps getting better with age. She's a total badass that kicked cancer's ass.

Top image is after last round of chemo, bottom picture is a Crossfit Competition a couple years later at age 65.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeeps have hardly changed in 46 years IMG_0535.JPG
take care guys , thanks for the great pics
Sponsored