OP
Muddog17

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Joe98,

I am getting the soft top and I was told late April / early May. But I will wait and see, after all we are dealing with the FCA. I do not hold any great trust in the above dates as we were been told various dates for the release so who really knows but fingers and toes are crossed.
Sponsored

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
Did anyone (that placed a preorder) got a confirmation number or order tracking link from your dealer?

My Jeep dealer says my order “might” arrive in April otherwise it will be July.

I know in USA you get some short of tracking link and VIN assignment. Wondering if it’s same for us here?

Avdo_

First Name
Avdo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Did anyone (that placed a preorder) got a confirmation number or order tracking link from your dealer?

My Jeep dealer says my order “might” arrive in April otherwise it will be July.

I know in USA you get some short of tracking link and VIN assignment. Wondering if it’s same for us here?
I'm still waiting on my VIN or even tracking number. I ordered a JL Rubicon (sting grey, luxury & electrical pack) and have been given a rough guide line of possibly late May early June.

Alamein.sajib

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker RED JLUR
I'm still waiting on my VIN or even tracking number. I ordered a JL Rubicon (sting grey, luxury & electrical pack) and have been given a rough guide line of possibly late May early June.
I ordered the same configuration, luxury pack and the electrical, just in bright white colour. I was quoted April or July. Order placed 18th of February.

Avdo_

First Name
Avdo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I ordered the same configuration, luxury pack and the electrical, just in bright white colour. I was quoted April or July. Order placed 18th of February.
I placed my order on 26th of Feb and got an awesome price as well (so I think) :)

Sponsored

Invech

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl Rubicon
Same model, same colour, same options, ordered 15th Jan.
I ticked all boxes on the page

abbot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
Hi Guys, has anyone got further details how this works? I'm going to pickup my JLU tomorrow but the dealer has no details from Jeep about this offer.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Hi Guys, has anyone got further details how this works? I'm going to pickup my JLU tomorrow but the dealer has no details from Jeep about this offer.
Tell your dealer to call jeep head office.. it was an offer that was there.. even the manager at my dealership acknowledged it at time of purchase and after. The difference was he was saying it was for cars delivered by end of March which is BS and he agree'd and was going to try still make it work for me and i'll be making sure they come good on it.

abbot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
Tell your dealer to call jeep head office..
My dealer just did that and is waiting for some answers. I can understand why he didn't do this in Feb when I placed the order.
Sponsored