Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Hey the floor drains are working!!!👍🏼

non-392 rubicon xt super recon silver hinge plate 4.5” lift 37s with perfectly matching stitching 2door!!

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Now that's the second time I've watched that, and both times was in a setting where I had to have the volume down. Am I missing anything in the audio where I need to watch it a third time?

First thing I thought of was the various threads in here discussing towing capacity and a vague recollection of a post saying (and I'm paraphrasing)...he'll be fine pulling the boat down the road, but he won't be able to pull it out of the water.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! And I was planning to drive my Jeep across to Vancouver Island. I better change my plans.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mikester86

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Now that's the second time I've watched that, and both times was in a setting where I had to have the volume down. Am I missing anything in the audio where I need to watch it a third time?

First thing I thought of was the various threads in here discussing towing capacity and a vague recollection of a post saying (and I'm paraphrasing)...he'll be fine pulling the boat down the road, but he won't be able to pull it out of the water.
You are not missing any audio noteworthy.