#JeepLife 3 2020 Rubicons lifted , 1 is a Diesel

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
That poor yellow Jeep:crying: Hopefully you didn't leave them parked like that for very long, especially in the handicap spot:like:

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I absolutely hate the wheels. While I love my firecracker Rubi, I can't help busy lust after a yellow Jeep.

OP
OP
n2jeep

n2jeep

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Yeah I just like to share photos of all kinds of modified jeeps as I know people like myself love to see options on how something might look when trying to choose upgrades. There is a huge market for jeeps even with larger wheels such as 22's +. Me personally I like the 20" or smaller more off road look. But I don't dislike the other ones, just not the look I prefer for my personal jeep.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I don't get the lifted but huge rims and short sidewall thing, and certainly would not want to drive one as it must be a horrible ride.

EDIT: Also why do both of those big rim ones have the winches and the one with more reasonable tires do not? Do they really expect those big rimmed ones to go off road where you might need a winch? Seems just a really odd choice as two extremes that don't really fit together?

Last edited:

Sponsored

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I know taste is subjective but .... jesus christ

OP
OP
n2jeep

n2jeep

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I don't get the lifted but huge rims and short sidewall thing, and certainly would not want to drive one as it must be a horrible ride.

EDIT: Also why do both of those big rim ones have the winches and the one with more reasonable tires do not? Do they really expect those big rimmed ones to go off road where you might need a winch? Seems just a really odd choice as two extremes that don't really fit together?
Mine is the one without the winch and smallest wheels. I just changed bumpers like a week ago to Mopar steel bumpers. I plan on getting a winch just haven't purchased one yet. The other two guys only do upgrades for looks((being subjective)) as they trade quite often being that they work for a Jeep dealership.

Halstem1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I don't hate them. I'd drive the gray one and keep a set of beadlocks in the garage for when I go wheeling.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Can't unsee the one with those massive rims. To each their own of course. But damn I don't know how ya'll do it.

VKSheridan

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Dr Rubicon JL Hardtop
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Heavy Equipment
Vehicle Showcase
Not my cup of tea on the wheels. I don’t understand why someone would purchase a capable off road vehicle and then neuter it like that.
Sponsored